Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any u buttheads....

Options
  • 02-02-2003 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭

...play tibia???

I've never found an irish player on it. It's down right now but I'm stuck!! If any of u play it would be greatly appreciated if ud open the door to the fibula dungeon and leave it open cuz im stuck bhind the door!! I would ask on the tibia forum but the site is down with the servers and people would just come down and kill me anyways...

When it comes back up could some1 whos knows the game do the above plz!! Anyone who dosent i suggest u check it out its pretty cool cuz its free and is graphical and runs on my sh!tty PII.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

btw what is NVM? Sounds like an mmorpg. I searched it on google to find nothing like what your talkin bout.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Furez

Its NWN NeverWinterNights Its not MMOLG. Just a DnD 2nd edition game with an Irish server.

Now whats tibia? Apart from some bone?

Furzy

I see...

Tibia, yes its a bone alright but its also an online rpg(kinda).
    You go around adventuring gaining skills and levels kinda like ultima... actually it uses the Ultima 6(maybe not 6) engine. Pretty lame grahpics but they work well and are colourful compared to most mmorpg's. Its fun but every review says it hasnt reached anywhere near its potential. tibia.com is down... so if u wanna check it out www.tibia.de should be ok.

Best part: It's 100% free! well maybe 80% cuz u can get a premium account which offers the ability to make a guild, go to certain islands, buy stuff cheaper, rent houses what else..... have no problem getting into the servers when they're full not at the moment.

This is annoying, 2 days ago i was fighting a demon skeleton running wit my bow cuz if he hits me 3 times roughly im dead, they got really good loot and xp tho, and suddenly im kicked/dropped/timedout from the game. i dunno what happend. usaully when that happens ur character remains in the game for a little bit after so.... I might be dead, i dont know, if im not im still stuck in that friggin place and running out of food and mana. man iv been ****ting on.... PLAY IT its good

Come to think of it (after seeing a bit of NWN) you probably won't like tibia cuz its restrictive compared to Neocron etc. I play it mainly cuz its free and runs well.

Advertisement