Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pax Imperia

Options
  • 10-03-2001 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭

Still the best game ever, surely there's someone here who has it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

I have it somewhere, been ages scince I've played it but it was a good game. That cd it was on was a bit wierd, everytime it started up my machine used to start shakeing.

Great game but it got a bit boring when you had loads of planets and have to go to each one to get them to build ships or upgrade stations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Ever play it online? or at a lan?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

When I was playing it I never had an internet connection so I wasn't able to play it online and the theres the fact that I'm not very good at online stratgy games so I never played them online much. But I must dig it out and see if I'm any better now smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Ive got 1 original copy and 5 burnt copies, just looking for people who will play with me over the internet with it fs.

Advertisement