Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for tune title!

Options
  • 03-02-2003 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

I know this is a wild stab in the dark (which in the immortal words of E. Blackadder is exactly what I'll be getting if I don't hurry up) so here goes:

RTE used a piece of (classical?) music in their end credits to the Sports Personality of the Year in January. It has also been used in a episode or two of "Fair City" (so I've been told - I don't watch it, ok - I'd rather stick needles in my eyes).

My question is - would anyone have any idea what the name of this track is, or who it's by? I know it's about a month ago and in TV terms that's an eternity, but this is driving me to drink. I'd give my left... ear... to get my hands on it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Michael

Comments

Advertisement