Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your fav download prog.

Options
  • 03-02-2003 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

I have been using "Download Accelerator Plus" for the past couple of years and am wondering if there's a better prog for Windows 98?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Haven't used D/L Accelerator before, so I can't make a comparison, but GetRight is an excellent download manager. Haven't had any need of anything else since I got it, and then every now and again they add new features that you wondered how you did without. Good stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

yep, getright is the daddyo.
    star downloader is pretty good also, no nag screens or anything in that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

went from GoZilla to Download Accelerator and then to GetRight. Think getright just has them all beat, it has loads of handy little features and skins nicely too.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

WGET

When you have to leech every motherfncking file from the site, accept no substitute.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Im Gonna Go with gozilla aswell its the One i have used for a while now as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement