Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planetarion NERDZ

Options
  • 15-03-2001 3:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

Howdy, I am in a Galaxy of "Twats" as you probubly know if you read my previous post entitled "Planetarion reset april(and Q?)".

However a newbie (a bit like me) was running for GC. He culd not get the votes and did nothing to deserve them. So after several intervetions on fellows behalfs I ran myself, and got close to getting in.

NOW HE IS ****ED OFF. He is threatening me with "I have heard runours that lots of big players are going to raid you, send your fleet away!".

Code for "I snitched and siad to anyone I could find that you were going to attack them"

If anyone wants a soft twat, to mess up and steal roids from, PLEASE smack this pussy, at 234:23:4, "scull surface". It would make my life so much easier. He has only two allies and thay are puffs, one is 49:22:24 showgun, the other is to lame to mention.

Thanx and feel free to remind me I owe you one next round.

P.S. The title "nerdz" (hello brethern) on the post is actually misleading as nerds at least have brains.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

lol would 22mill worth of ships be what you want ?

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Coyote, do any of the other DF guys still play Planetarion? we should form a galaxy next round or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

Thanks for the replies guys but I think I have the situation under control now. None of the "huge" players that he asked to stomp me materialised.

As for the idea of a Galxy next round, check out the posting "planetarion reset for april(and Q?)", alot of people are interested.

No I changed my mind, "KILL THE FOOL!". I am about to be wiped out by through the work of old worm tounge. A quick word in his "shell-like" would help, or even better a thorough rodgering on a cosmic scale.

By the By I am Nigh (the good lookin one) in that Galaxy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

Jeez, they're tiny...

4 scull surface black ninga 2 47.026
    24 showgun samuri avenger 2 56.593

Sorry, cant help ya. Dont want to be busted for newbie bashing smile.gif

If you want to threaten them back then tell them that I'm your ally, 125.10.13, not the biggest by a long long way, but should keep them on their toes smile.gif

• Advertisement

Whoever that masked "Small Star" is who sent 34599 ships to scare the crap out of "scull surface", huge thanks. Looking at the galaxy news it scarred the crap out of me! So I assume he got the message.

Ha ha ha - let me catch me braeth...ha ha

glad to help

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i play

hey Max yea i play was going to start my own galaxy next round, wiht some mates but with 25 places there would be loads of room for DF guys if we wanted, you ever going to come back to CS smile.gif or mabey tribes 2

excellent!
    hi, im lionel hutz, attorney-at-law...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

My planetarion got hacked last night frown.gif
    b@sterd musta been the person I attacked or something and who threatened that my account would get destroyed
    got my pass and my pass had CaPsin it and numb3rs too, he gave away my 5mil resources and then sent all my fleet to attack the no1 galxey frown.gif
    I surely hope there won't be retails

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

ffs,that would **** me off just a little.........

Dx
    [FW]
    Formula warheads mechwars clan

[This message has been edited by draffodx (edited 17-03-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Surely it didnt actually attack them? with the ticks so slow it should never have got near them.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I'll be back (as the man said)
    I just have to sort a few things out in El Paso first - like a house, a PC, isdn etc etc.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteLancer:
    Surely it didnt actually attack them? with the ticks so slow it should never have got near them.</font>

well my fleet was launched at 1:11am last night Eíre time
    I logged on at 8am to find the ETA was 2 hours, the ticks were running fine at that time :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

PA still owns me but ferion owns me more!!!

www.ferion.net.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

I dunno planetarion is great when you dont really have to think of what your doing...ferion on the other hand is a statagists dream online game, theres not many games out there that let you attack your enemy from 2 or more fronts.

I manged to survive the first area much to zebras annoyance smile.gif

A no-win situation is a possiblity that every commander may face.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

Montors smile.gif

S1A1 in ferion finished, i managed to com 12th in the end, woohoo!

Snags

yep, on e of my accounts got hacked the other day, and then the bas7ard came back and hacked me again. lost me over 8 million score and most of my fleet.
    w@nker

Advertisement