Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with hitman!!**spoiler**

Options
  • 11-03-2001 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭

i only got the game yesterday, and i'm at the final mission of the first bit.
    ive got the safe open and got the jade statue and have everything done except killing Hong.
    I wanna try to poison him, cos theres too many guards...
    hes eating in the restaurant and im trying to poison the food in the kitchen, but it wont highlight the option...
    i have the poison equipped
    i killed the guard in the kitchen, and i still cant add the poison.
    (er, i also killed the cook, maybe this wasnt too good an idea)
    so is there some trick to it?
    or is it cos i killed the cook or what?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

I just shot lumps outta him, but I reckon killin the cook is bound not to be the best of starts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭rumpelstiltskin

yeah i suppose it was kind of stupid but i couldnt resist smile.gif
    i love dragging the bodies about...

well, i figured out the problem myself by accident.
    you go in dressed as the waiter (the yellow and green gayboys who are always come into the toilet together) and the cook tells you to serve the food, then you can poison...
    suppose it all makes sense really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

You have to be dressed as one of them waiter blokes (The guys walking around in the yellow and green dresses) and walk into the kitchen. The chef will tell you to take the food to the table. After he says this, put the poison in. Bring it to the table and watch the sparks fly.

ThunderingMike Thus conscience does make cowards of us all, And thus the native hue of resolution is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought, And enterprises of great pitch and moment, With this regard their current turns away, And lose the name of action... Nows that's a sig.

****... 3 minutes late tongue.gif

ThunderingMike Thus conscience does make cowards of us all, And thus the native hue of resolution is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought, And enterprises of great pitch and moment, With this regard their current turns away, And lose the name of action... Nows that's a sig.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I've played that one a few times cos I can't be arsed getting past the "meet your brother" mission. I usually dress as a red dragon so I can carry a AK-47 around. You can pick up plenty of ammo for it on your travels and just hose Lee Hong down with it. A fun variation is to go up to the roof and shoot him through the skylight. Also, if you take the sniper case, you can shoot him from the garden. I shot him in the shoulder the first time but he was obliging enough to run back into view again. smile.gif

• Advertisement

another thing...
    holding 2 handguns and running around like a maniac...
    the only way i can figure out how to do this is throwing a weapon down, equipping another, then picking up the first...
    and since the system for picking your weapons is dodgy enough in the first place, is there any other way to get 2 guns out?

not that I know of - and another thing. Is it me or does the chinese waiter go into the ladies?

and another stupid thing...
    right, you are a human killing machine, you are created to kill kill kill etc.
    why the fúck would you give a shíte about a jaguar????
    and even worse... why would they send a cleanup squad into a cloumbian jungle to destroy any evidence that you killed a few tribesmen...
    i mean cops and civilians i can understand...
    but bloody tribesmen who live in huts in an area thats already in the middle of a war...

stupid.
    no doubt i'll find out something even more stupid in the next mission

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

What I dont get is they wanted you dead after you did exactly what they wanted of you, you werent flawed, obeyed all orders and they still thought you had gone rougue.

Hey rumple, once you finish the hotel level theres no point going on cos the rest the game is absolute pants

The best fun you can have in the game is turning on all guns, god mode and slow motion. Equip your sawnoff, drop it, and do all weapons again. Then take out your sawn off and pick up the one you dropped. Now you can have your very own John Woo movie smile.gif

/me runs through the Lee Hong place in slow motion with an Uzi

• Advertisement

because the International Contract Agency realised that they were being manipulated by your creators?

Is there any more levels after "meet your brother"?

i wanna get back to the city smile.gif
    the jungle is alright for a while, but the city is so much better.

I finally dug up the cheat codes to pass that "Meet your borther" one but I still don't get it. Are you supposed to disguise youself and get the blue prat to leave you out?

I also went back to the final jungle mission. How come you can kill him with one shot of the sniper rifle but if you sneak around knifing all the guards then take him on with the AK-103 if takes ages to kill him?

I just took that guy on with the minigun and it was still forcing me to stop and listen to the prat.

#"Couldn't you find anything bigger?" No! Stfu and die! If I could find anything bigger you'd be getting it right now!

Anyways, if you've read past all the spoilers to here and you don't have the game, I would recommend it. But wait until it comes down in price cos it's a bit short.

The last level is a bit ridiculously easy when you know how wha?

Advertisement