Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No Way Out

• 03-02-2003 11:12pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So here is a quick look at the current outlook for No Way Out

Rock(w\vince) v Hogan
    the real peoples champ(hogan) will be winning vince helps the rock win then vince and rock(heel) beat on hogan until Goldberg runs down to help hogan seeing up RockvGoldberg at Wmania

Big Show v Undertaker
    taker to win a bad match without turning into the lord of darkness no matter how much everyone wants it

HBK v Y2J
    will be a great match with no expected interference(possibly test) HBK to win ot in the end though this one might keep for Wmania

HHH v Scott Steiner
    another terrible match loads of interference from HHH's friends flair and Co. but i expect steiner to be helped by a Stone Cold comeback possibly setting up a triple threat for Wmania

Angle will probably defend the title(succesfully) against someone, trish might fight victoria or something and one of the tag titles might be on the line

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

Originally posted by Bounty Hunter
    So here is a quick look at the current outlook for No Way Out

Rock(w\vince) v Hogan
    the real peoples champ(hogan) will be winning vince helps the rock win then vince and rock(heel) beat on hogan until Goldberg runs down to help hogan seeing up RockvGoldberg at Wmania

Big Show v Undertaker
    taker to win a bad match without turning into the lord of darkness no matter how much everyone wants it

HBK v Y2J
    will be a great match with no expected interference(possibly test) HBK to win ot in the end though this one might keep for Wmania

HHH v Scott Steiner
    another terrible match loads of interference from HHH's friends flair and Co. but i expect steiner to be helped by a Stone Cold comeback possibly setting up a triple threat for Wmania

Angle will probably defend the title(succesfully) against someone, trish might fight victoria or something and one of the tag titles might be on the line

couple of things:

i cant see goldberg being signed in time for nWo, unless theve already signed him & r being really sneaky about it.

i think hbk vs j2y will be held till wmania, afaik thats y jericho is fueding with test aswell as shawn...........allows them to have a 2 month fued with shawn only wrestling once, so not to risk him missin mania. thats just my opinion

dosent make sense to me that stone cold would be involved here as he'll probly go to smackdown as he dosent get on with RAWs writers (gewirtz). but that idea of a triple threat at mania is very good. would allow stone cold a very high position on the card & allow them to carry steiner at the same time.

apart from that i think ur spot on:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭da_deadman

and Nathan Jones? will he be involved somewhere?
    I agree that it could be Test v Y2J, or maybe a tag match involving test & hbk vs. Y2J and someone else, maybe Christian

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Jimmy Joe Joe

There is absolutly no way they’ll go with Jericho-v-Michaels at No Way Out. They’ll have to hold out until Wrestlemania. NWO is held in Montreal this year (MONTREAL PEOPLE!!!) . It’s hard enough for Jericho to be a heel in Canada as it is without HBK turning up and being the biggest heel at the PPV!

I’m looking forward to their eventual matchup at WM though. I assume that we’ll get Eddy-Chavo (CHEAT TO WIN!) versus Team Angle (YAY!). I don’t know what the plans are for Rey, Edge, Brock and Angle though........oh, and A-Train, how could I forget him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭da_deadman

dear God Jimmy how could you forget A-train, he is such a shining star in the wwe. I hope he has a big match at wmania

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

My take on it is that

NWO will be:

Shawn Michaels VS Jeff Hardy due to their little fued on RAW

Show VS Taker leading to a WMania match between the two

Steiner Vs HHH may have some stipultation attached this time, Steiner and HHH hasv been bleeding alot reciently...

Trish VS Jazz in a no.1 contenders match

I can see Molly becoming a face, so I hope to see a Victoria Molly match, but I hope Victoria and Trish win the title.

Angle and Benoit again, ah SUre why not? :)

Test VS Y2J

Thus on to Wrestle Mania:
    Taker and Show will probally square of in a no DQ, adding to Takers 11-0 WM record

HHH vs Austin for WHW title, Austin has to fight H soon, they really work well together (no way out 2001), and Would be as they say a Wrestle Mania moment.

Y2J vs HBK... self explatiory

Jeff VS Matt (Oh please oh please oh please PLEASE PLEASE!!!)

And as far as I hear, Trish wants to do more Hardcore Style matches, we may be looking at Womens first every Ladder match at WMania.

Hoagan VS McMahon, hopefully Street fight or some thing...

I hope the Rock choaks by now, I dont wanna see him being "GIVEN" a title...

And Brock VS Angle, colminating his year by beating everyone... and winning the title.

and there u go

FIA, FTW

Hanza...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

id still say
    Rock(w\vince) v Hogan

Big Show v Undertaker

HHH v Scott Steiner
    another terrible match loads of interference from HHH's friends flair and Co. but i expect steiner to be helped by a Stone Cold's comeback possibly setting up a triple threat for Wmania

but since i first posted this it has become abundantley clear Y2J v HBK will be held for Wmania instead i suggest

Y2J v Test(w\stacy)
    christian will interfere followed by HBK who returns it to a fair fight, which Y2J will win cos he cant lose going into the match at wmania against HBK unless HBK causes his loss

id also say
    Jazz v Victoria
    trish might interfere as its in canada but icant see who she would support, i wold think they would hold a match like a first ever womans title ladder match for wmania

as for angle and lesnar
    Los Guerreros v Team angle(w\kurt Angle)
    angle is interfering to help his team win but brock comes down to even up the sides

and nathan jones will probably interfere in say the Taker Big Show match to spice it up a bit and make a big introduction for himself and possible feuds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

Originally posted by Jimmy Joe Joe
    It’s hard enough for Jericho to be a heel in Canada as it is without HBK turning up and being the biggest heel at the PPV!

thats actually a very good point, hadnt thought of that. no matter who shawn fights he would be a heel in montreal............................come to think of it would vince risk bringing him to that ppv?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Jimmy Joe Joe

They’ll have to have around the clock security for Shawn going into No Way Out! Seriously, if they do run with Shawn -v- Jericho/Hardy then Shawn will become the defacto heel. I can’t imagine Jeff-v-Matt at WM19 due to the high level of suck their last match produced, I mean they must have wrestled each other thousands of times as kids-yet the match blew. I think if we do get Austin -v- HHH at WM it wouldn’t live up to 2001, Austin will probably be rusty, and HHH will be sucky.

Hopefully we’ll get Booker T going over HHH for the World Title as part of his huge push.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

After reading Austins bit in Raw magazine I dont think he wants to go back in the ring yet but I do think with his split from goldust that Booker T will get a major push now and I could see a HHH-Steiner-Booker triple threat for WM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Austin No Way Out Spoiler

On Raw Vince McMahon made the match between Eric Bischoff and Stone Cold Steve Austin for No Way Out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

how do I do that spoiler thing

??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

{spoiler} message {/spoiler}

replace {} {} with [] []

example
    the example

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Thx

Raw Dark match spoiler:
    Austin came out and stunned bishoff + morley a few times, Y2J came out and had a beer with SC, after cracking open a can of beer he stunned Y2J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

From wwenowayout.com

These are the official matches at the moment
    STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN vs. ERIC BISCHOFF

THE ROCK vs. HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN

World Heavyweight Championship
    SCOTT STEINER vs. TRIPLE H

TEST vs. CHRIS JERICHO

and also announced on smackdown for this week (i read spoilers)

Team Angle and Kurt Angle vs Benoit, Lesnar & Edge at NWO :)

and in a Non NWO related matter

Kanyon returned this week and attacked the Undertaker from another boxed present from the Big Show - Who Better Then Kanyon!!!!!!!!

Nidia attacked Torrie Wilson - maybe a match for nWo???

Advertisement