Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New games?

Options
  • 08-03-2001 2:23pm
    Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I might check out EB next Saturday. Anything out worth buying at the moment?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Not a lot. Severance perhaps, but controls are a bit mank according to Venom, bit of a looker mind you.

Roll on Master of Orion III, I say smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

cant you wait untill the 28th for B&W to come out. it's only a couple of days left and counting.

adnans smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Mmmmmmmmm, 28th, is that a definate release date or will it slip again? I'm really looking forward to that, nothing else worth getting out at the minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

If you are into them auld third person perspective games then your spoilt for choice, because currently you can get Oni, Severance and Giants, all of which are good fun. Giants being the best and Severance being joint second with Oni biggrin.gif

I've seen some ****ed up **** in my time here: ani_u_tan_kun.gifThunderingMike ani_marco.gif

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Mmmmmmmmmm...........MOO3
    Any idea when its out?

• Advertisement

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Maximilian:
    Mmmmmmmmmm...........MOO3
    Any idea when its out?
    </font>

Due in November smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Back in Dublin Max ? Too much foot and mouth up in Dundalk wha ? smile.gif

I have a copy of Thieft 2 floating around somewhere.

[This message has been edited by TinCool (edited 09-03-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Thief 2, brilliant, can I please have it smile.gif

Nil Desperandum

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

nah paul I just can't understand the dialect up there.
    BTW, there are fan missions out for T2 now - check www.ttlg.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Pity they scrapped the "white" and "black" box idea for B&W. I have an extra fiver and I'm in a generous mood this month wink.gif
    No, you can't have it, think of all the chocolate I could buy cool.gif

• Advertisement

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Steven:
    Pity they scrapped the "white" and "black" box idea for B&W. I have an extra fiver and I'm in a generous mood this month wink.gif
    </font>

They haven't - they have the black & white boxes down in EB with the pre-order stickers on them - there's a slightly different blurb on the back of each.

CT, do you remember the web site address for MOO3?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

What I meant was that there's no extra fiver that goes to charity on the white box. The boxes' content and price are identical, the colour and the blurb are the only things different. It now only matter which colour goes best with your box collection (White for me wink.gif )
    Chocolate here I come cool.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by adnans:
    cant you wait untill the 28th for B&W to come out. it's only a couple of days left and counting.

adnans smile.gif

</font>

I was walking past EB today and the date they have up is now April 6th (or was it the 4th?).

Just coming up to exams. Perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

"Giants:Citizen Kabuto"

Fantastic game, amusing storyline and a couple of different styles of gameplay very well sewn together.

Multiplayer online is quite good too, but you need a pretty good connect.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Maximilian:
    CT, do you remember the web site address for MOO3?</font>

http://moo3.quicksilver.com/

looking v. good smile.gif

Advertisement