Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

homeworld cataclism

Options
  • 20-03-2001 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

i'm on mission 16 (i think) n i hav disabled the cleesan i hav to dock a worker with it to complete the mission,,, the ****in worker won't go near it! what do i do?? i'v killed everything else afaik, n i just can't get the worker to go over to the damn thing!!!

can ne one help! confused.gif

"just because ur not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after u!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

read the mission spec again :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

its ok i found a strat. guide http://www.zdnet.com/gamespot/guides/pc/homeworld_cat_gg/

LOL i'm on the second last mission n i still don't know how to send a ship to different levels!! rolleyes.gif

"just because ur not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after u!"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

use the "shift" key (after selecting move) to change altitudes and left click to confirm the order...

smile.gif

A no-win situation is a possiblity that every commander may face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭decdoc

i think i'm on around level 10, i have to get a minic to dock with the beast mothership but i don't seem to be able to get out of there sensor range to change the ship.

Anyone play this online yet, my connection f**ked up at the moment so i haven't been able to try it yet, is it anygood, what are the servers like??

[This message has been edited by decdoc (edited 21-03-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

destroy any recons in the area it should help

A no-win situation is a possiblity that every commander may face.

• Advertisement
Advertisement