Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new planetarion round

Options
  • 18-03-2001 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭

Yeah sign me up, it sounds like a great idea. I'm pretty active, had a good planet in the last two rounds but Ive ended up giving it away when I hit 20 million because I got sick of it, hopefully if we have a decent galaxy it'll stay interesting for longer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

is it all irish or what??
    i am setting up one aswell gettin 4 friends and then let the galaxy open up and anybody can join so that we dont have everyone on from 6pm every evening - better galaxy defense smile.gif

Dx
    [FW]
    Formula warheads mechwars clan

[This message has been edited by draffodx (edited 18-03-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

no, its not an all irish thing, its just a bunch of active people.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I suppose I'll join in too
    I'm finishing up on this round at 154mil

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

Sitting in a fury/legion galaxy eh? ;P

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

nope I'm in neither of those alliences smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Jelvon

yeah sign me up , gave up last round when my 8 million planet was lost to a glitch , never bothered starting up again. still next round looks good..

Jelv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Sign me up then,
    ps. ive been GC and MoC.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

sign me up,
    ive no life and im always online

ok, as we know, the next round is probably going to be about the 10ish of april.
    i have done a bit of reading and it seems that someone has to start up a galaxy, and then give out the password to those people he wants in his galaxy.
    i have no problem with starting the galaxy, but who wants to join up?
    also, who has actual experience of being a GC, and can do a decent job of it. theres also a MoC needed and theyve brought back the MoD.
    also another interesting thing is salvage. it seems that after a battle, all ships destroyed are wortha small amount in salvage, which is split between all defenders. gives more incentive to defend your fellow galaxians smile.gif
    anyway, who wants to join up if i create a galaxy. im not interested in part time players, as apathy is proabably the biggest killer of a galaxy. there seems to be quiet a lot of action from you guys on the boards, so i reckon we could form a good galaxy. plus, if someone was in FURy, that would be nice too! anyway, i have me and someone else here in work, so that leaves 23 places. if any of you have multis, use them if you want, but i dont want to know about it. and dont send your fleets out to attack one after another. being able to choose your galaxy makes it easier for admin to sp[ot stupid multis.
    so, any takers?

Your Dungeon Is On An Incline;
    Irate Creatures Cannot Play Marbles

ok, well i'll post up here when i get the galaxy going, and then the first people to send me their names and how many of their 'friends' are playing. and i'll sort it out from there
    by the way, we want to get dead-o in as well as hes on all night and can defend smile.gif

• Advertisement

*cough* erm, yes, but played seperately *cough*

Rich, they can come into WWMan's smile.gif

WhiteWashMan, ive got around 15 people coming intoa gal i was going to make, but tehy can come into yours ok?

lol, no problem, but limit it to 2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

Im up for joining a gal if u'll have me, pretty much nocturnal too...

Limit it to 2 what? if there's not enough space ill go ahead and me and rich will amke our own gal. Makes no difference to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Huh white, what about yer own galaxy? Thought ye had 15-20 membs for it allready?

UP DA DUBS!! :)

er, no.
    which galaxy are you talking about?
    i have 3 planets which i play all seperately, one will be staying where it is, and i plan to bring the other 2 into the new galaxy. so, that means i have 2 members for deffo so far and a couple of others that have posted here !

*cough* multi *cough*

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteWashMan:
    er, no.
    which galaxy are you talking about?
    i have 3 planets which i play all seperately, one will be staying where it is, and i plan to bring the other 2 into the new galaxy. so, that means i have 2 members for deffo so far and a couple of others that have posted here !
    </font>

Soz wwman, was talking to whitelancer smile.gif

• Advertisement

</font>
    have 3 planets which i play all seperately, one will be staying where it is, and i plan to bring the other 2 into the new galaxy
    </font>

Oh and how would you go about playing two planets in the same gal totally seperately? smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

Why not get a count of how many ppl we can get to start in galaxys and all team together smile.gif I have 15 ppl for my own Galaxy and are going to leave the rest of the spaces for anyone that wants to join a random Galaxy unless I can get some more, but would be into Allying with some of the guys I know from here smile.gif

Ok rich0r, since wwman hasn't replied smile.gif well make our gal.

hey, i do have to do some work you know..!
    i dont really mind, all i wanted to do was get a working active galaxy together. if we could get 2 galaxys going thats fine by me...

</font>

of course they're going to played speerately because if they wern't you wouldn't be a multi smile.gif

nope, i freely admit to having three accounts, but i play the all without any connection to the others. i dont raid together, i dont threaten with the others etc.
    not that i really care, im still a multi, i just have a consiouns. how do you spell that word anyway?
    anyway, this isnt about me being a multi, its about getting a galaxy or two together and kicking ass

ok so,
    whos going to organise everyones e-mails addresses and send us out the passes then ?

Oj ive got a little ****ty IB that im using for my gal to signup with

Anyone who wishes to join my gal go to Sign Up Here and sign up.

[This message has been edited by WhiteLancer (edited 21-03-2001).]

[This message has been edited by WhiteLancer (edited 22-03-2001).]

well, we might as well all sign up. doesnt matter 'whos' galaxy it is, as long as we get an active crew together

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭pol

Sign me up too

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement