Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Launch of Politics.ie

Options
  • 04-02-2003 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Politics.ie is launching its much anticipated politics website today at www.politics.ie. The site will launch simultaneously as an AvantGo channel on PDA and also on WAP over mobile phones.
    Edited and Published by David Cochrane, Politics.ie will be Ireland's most comprehensive political website. The site will provide breaking news, exclusive political commentary, analysis, gossip and 'The Directory', a unique database of political information. The site will also feature archived material (such as Bunreacht na hEireann and The Good Friday Agreement).

Launched to coincide with the new political year, the site will offer expert analysis, breaking news on a range of political issues from across the country and across Europe, exclusive reports from the politicians and political thinkers. 'The Directory' is a unique political database which draws together a mass of political information into an easy to use format. Users are able to search for representatives, track their TD's news in and out of parliament and judge the performance of government in their area. The site also offers a wealth of research and archive material. This new site will put Politics.ie at the forefront of Irish political coverage on the net.

Politics.ie will be available online, on Avantgo Handhelds and through the Wap feature on mobile phones, meaning that on the move, all the time, Politics.ie is available.

Politics.ie

With Regards
    David Cochrane
    Politics.ie Webmaster

Comments

thats alot of green on that site.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Politics.ie

yeah I know.

At least its not the kind of green that can blind ye! or that evil killer greens.

I hope the comment wasn't political, just a comment the colour.

I could get into the design spin on the colours, but essentially the design is that of like, green, white and orange, like, you know.

:rolleyes:

I hope the comment wasn't political, just a comment the colour.

Actually i was just talking about the colour of the site. When it first opened up, it blinded me a bit. Nice site by the way. I've had a small look so far, & i'll have a better look once i get off work.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I think you should put a link to this forum, or at least boards.ie on your site if you feel like pimping it here. Quid pro quo and all that.

Not a bad site. Too much green though. Labour wouldn't be to happy about it. Or that other party. You know, the ones that are susposed to be the main oposition party, man what are they called again. Something to do with wind...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Umm, it seems to be down ? :confused:
    Getting page cannot be displayed error.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

please get rid of all that cyan/green

my eyes, these goggles do nothing !!

best of luck with it tho...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Colour scheme isn't that bad. Good luck with the site :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement