Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***CPL Tournament CS Rules *** Please Read

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Leverz

Talk about spamming, these boards are for gamers to conference on, share ideas, plan games, not for advertising spamming and plugging of Net Cafes!
    Get a Grip Meglome, you have posted 5 times, in a row in different sections spamming similar cr*p!

Leverz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Leverz fs

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Leverz...just to clarify DnC do not make ANY money from this CPL on the contrary we LOSE money. So when I post this to the boards it’s not for monetary gain it’s to allow any gamers out there who wish participate the chance to get all the details. I have spoken to DeVore from boards.ie about this type of thing before and he has assured me that is ok to post Lan nights and the like. I believe you are an Unreal Tournament player which is a great game but it's not CS and has nothing to do with CS. This is an informational post, nothing else, if you’re not interested then fine but there are many others who are.

BTW What do you hope to gain posting your reply to all my initial posts?

www.doesnotcompute.ie
    www.gamire.com

Advertisement