Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

da2 need help

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Meet me in the carpark. i will be in shadow.

PS. It doesn't take a genius to figure out whats going on here. Tee-hee...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 helenloves

I'll be in the white Mustang 66.... I'll drive slowly towards the shadows, turning my lights on and off... when I pass you- get in. Say nothing. And watch your back! (Notice the way Manics signed his name... mANics - if you take all the small letters you get mics - coincidence or clue?)

Definate clue, and don't let anyone tell you different.

We've rumbled your game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭palmic

mick by day...manics by night.....manics help me out who art though...

By day he is Mick, working hard, trying to run a venue and all round nice guy...

By night, Manics prowls the streets stamping out bigotry, rascism and omlettes for the good of citizens who don't understand him, but fear him...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 pa|mic

Im not manics.Iam manics. Im not, no...stop.It is I manics. No im mick. mick! mick n' glen. no im not im manics.... no...im glen.....

Now this is just plain weird.

Hey Mick... are you O.K.? You seem to be havin g some inner turmoil... (I'm beginning to wonder...Glen? Is there a Glen?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Sliverfish

Sorry Mick, I was thinking of a different band... I've never heard of POD... thanks though. ;)

now it is getting to wired...someone has just joined and called themselfs palmic.....this is getting to wired..the imposter spells palmic with a large L...silverfish what was the band you were thinking of.........dont forget everyone..tonights the sound test please come along...thanks mick

• Advertisement

im getting a bit freaked here...who the hell is palmic...someone has joined the board and is calling themselves palmic...with a small l...dont forget about tonight either way...sliverfish what was the band you were thinking of...thanks miick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Sliverfish

Hi pa|mic... the band was called dop... tehy were brilliant...the bass players name was miick. I used to really fancy him when I was a screaming teenager but my Mom wouldn't let me go... ah well!:rolleyes:

paLmic this is palmic..are you any relation to palmiC with a large c...mick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 the66electrrc

Hey Helenloves was that you in the carpark last night... it was so dark I wasn't sure...;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Muppet Monarchy

I've got a mic in my plam for all you guys. DA2 rules!

Kinda like your 2nd DA.

That was me 66electric... I got the documents... I've looked at the photos.. the evidence is undeniable! How should we move forward? What about tonight... at DA2? We can catch the culprit there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 the66electrrc

Definitely Helenloves! BTW thanks for the photo! See you later...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Wools

Sorry I couldnt make it... in the studio with the band. Did it go well?

hi wools...we were allset for last night but when I arrived to open up...the building was gone...someone had stolen the whole building...nothing left but a gaping hole...and glen crying with a bottle of bulmers...someonse has stolen da2!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Wools

*gasp*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭soma

yeah what was the deal with last night and the soundtest?? I couldn't get out of work till 9.30pm (argh!) and DA2 is long way from Dun Laoghaire.

c'mon.. someone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 affric

tis true... the entire building is gone.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I was there and it was greaaaat. At least, I think it was. Apparently Da2 is gone. So it must have been a parallel universe Da2 I was in.

The place where my alter ego lives.

thanks a million to everyone who turned up for the soundtest the othernight i was absolutely amased at the turn out, ill know today when were likely to be back up and running...a big thank you to the crayonz and king sativa..for the great sets...again from all at da2 thank you,thank you.thank you...mick

Advertisement