Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planetarian Reset for April (and Q?)

Options
  • 12-03-2001 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

I started playing Planetarian about 4 weeks ago and the reset is in early april. At the moment I am in a truely CRAP galaxy full whinging weeners, multi accounts and newbie jumpers (great neighbourhood, really).

The reset will allow for "password galaixies" so you can join who you wish or invite someone to a galaxy you set up.

I would like to be in a decent Galaxy, I log in 4 times a day and kick as much ass as I can lay any two hands on.

1. Will anyone have an opening next round?
    2. If not would anyone be interested in forming an "all irish" galaxy, a tactic that worked well for the Malaysians in Utopia.

Let me know.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

well my galxey are always helpful for taking on newbies smile.gif
    2:5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

I'd like to be in an all irish galaxy, just for the fun of it smile.gif If I can't get into a decent fun galaxy with people I know from elsewhere I probably won't bother at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Mills, im trying to set up a gal with a few friends from another board, good thing is theres 2 aussies, 4 americans, 6 europeans, so we will always have people online. We dont know who will be GC/MoC etc. but well face that when the gal is full. Anyone Interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭pol

ueah I up for that i'm in 20:6

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I'll be up for it too biggrin.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

me me me, whinging, hehe. id love to join a galaxy that i know considering ppl in my galaxy have attacked me many a time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Energizer1

i have an irish galaxy set up but it mainly consists of carlow it students and some other irish players,if u want to join email me and i look over it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Hmmmmmm, I'll set up a galaxy specifically for this board when the time comes, if there's enough interest. Maybe we could get all the various irish galaxies in the same cluster?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

You don't get to choose your cluster. I might be intrested in a gal, i'm online a lot as ye know, i just don't want to be stuck in a gal where people log on 2/3 times a day for 10min then their gone....

UP DA DUBS!! :)

Bad idea Mills.
    1) Not enough people, most people are already sorted.
    2)All irish people will only be on from 6 pm to 12 pm, what happens when your attacked at 1 am at night or 1 pm during the afternoon?

• Advertisement

Wanna join my gal rich? and by mine i dont mean i will be GC or anything smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteLancer:

2)All irish people will only be on from 6 pm to 12 pm, what happens when your attacked at 1 am at night or 1 pm during the afternoon?
    </font>

erm...if I wasnt already sorted out, but that is still quite amusing...what about the likes of dead santa and sico who are usually online till all hours of the night

A no-win situation is a possiblity that every commander may face.

I MAM TOIO BUT STILL FS

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

yup im game for a irish galaxy next round wit hthe "boyos"

get in early as in 1-10 :þ
    and all become fury bast0rds smile.gif

"m33p m33p"

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

yeah im up for that.
    i also work closely with someone in work and the two of us are online through out most of the day, so that would help.
    as for stting up, i have no idea how its to be done as i havent read anything about the reset, but i can give you our co-ords if you want?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

Hi</font>

Hi lancer looks like Bloodcat is down,hope it is not terminal,if it is gone for good i will miss that place frown.gif

any other bloodcats found their way in here?

Cat there were 5 of us on PA irc the other night.</font>

say hi to em for me and try and drag them yappin curs over here for a bit wink.gif

Cat there were 5 of us on PA irc the other night.

were on "that" forum if you get what i mean wink.gif

heh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

Im up for joining your gal (if you will have a newbie, Ive been reading the rules and it seems a laugh) =)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement