Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did I miss something?

• 04-02-2003 6:15pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I saw mention (in the rules of that Conflict event DotC posted) of Codex Eye of Terror and it includes an Eldar Ulthwé army...

I can't see this anywhere in the GW shop, so where might I find it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Possibly a provision for later models?

WOuld be a nice theme for conversion though, an Eldar host posessed by Chaos.... Œ)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

Is it not one of the craftworld lists in "Craftwerk-Eldar" compalation :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Tried asking in mail order for one? even just the local GW should know about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DrummerBoy

It's an eldar strike force army. Also in the codex is the 13th company Space wolves I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

Cadians are in it aswell.

The codex isn't out yet, it's for this summer's campaign.

The Ulthwe are in it cause their craftworld is real close to the eye, they'll be getting new units supposedly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

www.portent.net has a load of rumours about it. Plastic Cadians aren't far off, and Valhallans will follow...

Advertisement