Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

ignition scheme

Options
  • 04-02-2003 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭

go for hibernian those under 25. Just got a quote nearly half what I'm paying now !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

think I may have to do that

couldn't even get a quote today and I am 23

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

too right, i'm paying 4609 now. I got a quote of 2400 aprox (after passing ignition, not driving between 11pm and 6am, gaining merit) for third party. I'm 21, male on a 1.4 focus.

Just wondering yeah right!, but is it common for ppl to cancel their current insurance ? I'm paying installations by the month, just wondering?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

@ando yep cancelling your insurance is commen but remember you will not get any NCD cert of a part year. On top of that you can get charged what are called "short term rates" but I dont think this happens when paying in installments.

kayos

Advertisement