Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thrill Kill

Options
  • 22-03-2001 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭

Hey people,

just wonderin if anyone can score me a copy of this game? I know its floating around SOMEWHERE out there. Failing that, if you could point me in the right direction? Much appreciation in advance.

P.S. I dont want Wu-Tang: Taste the Pain!! I want Dominatrix's and gorillas kickin ass! biggrin.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

thrill kill is completly banned, in fact the company that designed it will be fined if it ever gets out to the public (with the law knowing wink.gifwink.gif )

needless to say i want a copy of this game biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

it wasnt banned it just got scraped when the company that was making it was bought out.
    you can get it 70% complete in the seedy underworld of copyed games but u need your ps chipped

Dx
    [FW]
    Formula warheads mechwars clan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Yes, exactly. This "seedy underworld" is where I need to go. Is anyone currently IN this "Seedy Underworld"? Ca they help me get this game?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

why was the game banned
    was it very violent or somthing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

wasn't even 70% done i thought.. only had three or four different levels and six people to choose, although they all had different costumes.
    good game but gets boring very quickly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

It was never banned , just dumped when the software house that was making it was sold and the game didn't suit the style of the new one.
    There was even adverts for it in american mags.
    As for the game, it was missing most of the endings , all the characters were there , the control system seemed like it wasn't free of bugs at that point and all in all i was bored after seeing the death moves.
    I have a copy somewhere but for the price i'd charge you for it i think you should just come to terms with the fact that its crap , even if it isnt readily available.
    It sucks buttocks smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

yes these "buttocks" he speaks of are true..

Advertisement