Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

razor boomslang 1000 trob.

Options
  • 24-03-2001 8:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

Has anyone else got one of these beasts?.its working fine except for the button 4 at the side,it will not bind with anything,its like stone ded.
    Has anyone had the same prob and sorted it,ive put it down to a faulty mouse and will be sending it back on monday so plz post in and save me the pain.
    Ive updated the razor drivers,uninstalled my old mouse drivers and threw in a few prayers.thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Yeah mine works fine. You have to use the latest drivers to enable the fifth button. Make sure you have it assigned to game control to use in games. About sending it back umm aren't razer going out of business?
    I'd be very very wary.

.logic.

Advertisement