Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's in da house.....

• 04-02-2003 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Look, if there's a big thread identifying everyone, I haven't read it, desperate ex-CTYI-er in need here....

Anyone here from session 2 2002, session 1 2001/2000? My name is Martin Everett and I haven't been around in ages cause I forgot my friggin password.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

the thread Who's Who identifies alot of pple- that was its original purpose, at least :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Hey Martin how's it going?

Long time...

Tis Podge. Don't think i got involved in an identifying thread. Maybe i did maybe i didn't. how and ever...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Martin! Jaysus long time no see ya old Kark Bai!

Tis Neil here. in the spirit of the thread title:

Sup my homeboy. Word. Dog.

There.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 The Pundit

Hello, Podge, Neil,

Good to hear from you guys again.

Podge - I joined Astronomy Ireland! You guys rock! Well done for getting so involved!

Anyone else out there? I recognised the name Aliminator anyway....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

martin,ye big fecker,how's it goin?!éadaoin is ainm dom,you may remember me from such wonderous experiences as philosophy class!*cringes at the memories of those horrible horrible puns*

anywho,em...yeah.
    POO!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Yeah Ailbhe told me about you getting a telescope. Good on ya!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I'm David. I went to session 2 last year and yet don't remember you off hand. Any distinguishing characteristics I might remember you for? I'm the weird kid who wore the same Ireland jersey and jeans for pretty much the whole 3 weeks.

I am sad but what are you gonna do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

your name rings a bell, but i don't remember who you are. i apologise. i'm cHloe (sess 2 2000, sess 2 2001, sess 2 2002). nice to meet you. :)
    sHep :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 The Pundit

Qwidybo-beep, I knew it was you! Great to hear from ya again Eadaoin, hows the craic.... I was talking to someone in my chemistry class about what we learned on logic in philosophy - the two of us were trying to understand what we felt was a major flaw in the entire foundation of science, and we were talking about how if our assumptions are wrong, doesn't matter how good our logic is, it's useless. Like how all women are big flying insects, Jenny's a woman, therefore...... hehehe.....

David, Chloe, I'm sorry I don't remember you either, but what the hell better late than never! Nice to meet you too! I can't think of any major characteristics of me really! I'm not that wacky really. If you remember a girl called Ashley Keilman I was pretty much surgically attached to her most of the time for the second two weeks, that's bout the biggest feature of my CTYI that year! (and yes Eadaoin, she still has that scar from where Daragh hit over the head with Ailbhe's bag on the bus cause of the "Olympics" ;-) only joking, she wasn't hurt!)