Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Chillies Vid - Can't Stop

Options
  • 05-02-2003 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,152 ✭✭✭✭

I think its ****ing class. Saw it on Kerrang and was just blown away by it. It really suits the song.

Makes up for that temporary moment of madness that promted the release of the Zephr Song.

I sure hope someone was Unga Bungad for that.

Anyhoo, top vid. Check it out.

Worth a download but I'm sure it will be a very popular vid on most music channels.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

The Zephyr song video was utter sh1te!
    And has anyone seen the new Foo's video? Directed by Liam Lynch...it's bloody awful, it looks like the band is playing in front of a screensaver. And that's all. Rubbish!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Darkillion

love the vid, wierd as per usual for the chilis, great song!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Excellent video.
    As for the Foos - sh*te video for sh*te song!!! Makes sense to me! Why try and dress it up:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

The chili's vid is pretty o.k.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by Don1
    As for the Foos - sh*te video for sh*te song!!! Makes sense to me! Why try and dress it up:p

i like the video for Times Like These. don't know why but it's nice to see something that's simple and easy on your eyes for a change. it's great relief considering the video for Audioslave - Cochise is on the whole time

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭da_deadman

The Chilli peppers, foo fighters and audioslave vids are all very good (as are the songs) imo. especially the audioslave one. cant get enough of it

i can

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I don't like the song, there are some good parts, the rest is lacking though. The video is good.

I want to see the Do the Evolution Video more. Todd rules :>

damn right! the DTE video and song are class!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

Yeah good old chilles!! Great vid! Great song!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

God that is the most pop sounding chillies song ever, fm104(or whatever sh1te radio station) already have it on thier ads.

brilliant video indeed, and mighty catchy, but itl never be a patcho on their old stuff (1st album, mothers milk, b.s.s.m.)

Freaky Styley is a damn good album as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 King of Arrakis

What Hits? Is a great album!!!

i LOVE What Hits?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

is it just me or has the Chillis writing and musical style gone on a downturn in recent time, or are they trying to balance between the old and new fans they have

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

It looks like the director told them to geta camera, gave them a bucket, a beach ball, $20 and told them to get a tent and work it out for themselves!

It's a far cry from the Zephyr song video. I liked the weirdness about that. It was different.

the zepher song vid sucked

Advertisement