Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tadhg cooke

Options
  • 05-02-2003 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

i know he posts on here

that song 'sparks' or 'the spark' not sure is feckin brilliant

just thought i'd say

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭tiggertigger

Thanks!
    Seems to be getting a good response. Chuffed out of my tree, so I am.

Gratuitous plug... aforementioned Sparks EP is available from Road Records... or alternatively from www.phutloose.com, in their shop section... both for around €5.

Big huge thanks on sticks and legs and wheels
    to the Phantom FM djs!
    I'm going to save that chart and put it on my wall
    right next to the report card from primary school
    with 'excellent' for art. Brilliant.
    Oh and thanks to the three mad people who bought
    the EP from Road Records. Bless you all!
    tiger

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

four

four? four eps? four french hens? four smell the glove album covers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

ppl,

and btw i got the last one from road

• Advertisement

ah right. thanks! yeah. now i read over it it made sense. don't mind me.
    i must have just missed you. coz I went in to check up on it and it had just sold out.... so lucky i called in. it's restocked. I'm laughing all the way to the chipper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭nuvolari

for shame, i havn't gotten it yet. but am hoping to blag a free copy from your luverly sister!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

I have to warn people to only praise Tadhg if you really think he deserves it because, frankly, it's getting to the stage where no amount of derogatory remarks about lime-green patterned shirts could possibly keep him grounded.
    The hitherto humbling effect is liable to wear off any second now. New methods of heckling at gigs will have to be sought. We may have to resort to throwing pints. And then throwing the empty glasses.

Ah, g'wan ourra that. Good man Taj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and mick, could you give me your number. wanted to give you a bell about radio in the near future. Near future! hah, that's brilliant! cough.

Roxy

Actually, I'm sitting in the college library - you could be sitting right opposite me and I wouldn't know. Well there's a Spanish girl sitting opposite me.......are you a Spanish girl, Mick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 the66electrrc

I hear he's releasing another E.P....I thinks it's called 'Missing Sharon'...Have you heard anything about it Polar?

Missing Sharon?? :D

Ah that's good. Go to the mishead lyrics thread and post away!

• Advertisement

I thought I understood all of the above until I went and read it again. Now I'm entirely confuzzled. Throw insults not beer glasses. Insults may cripple my poor self esteem but glass cuts don't come out in the wash, unfortunately.
    What's this about missing sharon? or was that meant for me? please fill me in. muse like joanna? perchance?
    I'm probably barking up the wrong tree in the wrong woodland area but anywho. Not going to let that stop me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Originally posted by the66electrrc
    I hear he's releasing another E.P....I thinks it's called 'Missing Sharon'...Have you heard anything about it Polar?
    Who the **** are you?

are you seriously asking who he is?

is this still a joke?

what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Sliverfish

It's the alter ego... the evil board!They're trying to break into our dimension....:eek:

oh right you were asking who 66electrrc, your evil twin is, is. That makes sense.

At last! Sense! I missed you so. Well, we're still left with the mystery of who is 66electrrc and why is he bothering 66electric.

I feel like jessica fletcher.......she's so cool.

Roxy

I got a demo off you in the post today. Did you hear about the competition here or from a college or what?

Anyway, it's quality. I don't want to speculate, cos I might get into trouble but your more or less through to the final. Unless of course we recieve a big shiny box full of outstanding entries in the next couple of days! I really like the third song, forget what it's called.

Thanks for the demo anyway, and any other musicians out there wish to enter, check out:

http://www.competition.tk

See yis.

Advertisement