Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Gigs this Friday and Saturday.

Options
  • 05-02-2003 9:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

This Friday in the TBMC:-

Rapture
    Wolf
    The Keith Burke Band
    Breast Fed Babies

This Saturday in the TBMC:-

The Greenbacks
    The Beautiful Losers
    Colm Scanlon
    ( One more band to be announced ).

Free Tickets are available for both Gigs, they will be available in Tower Records and Music Maker from tonight and I will also be handing some out at the Gig tonight in the Music Centre.
    Its the same as usual, 5E without a ticket so make sure that you get one.

Regards.

Niall.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭mojopin

hey niall what's the story with sounfcheck times? We've got rehersal until 6 so we'll be pretty much legging it up to the music centre thereafter. Did you get Skyjack for Saturday? tom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Niall S.

Unfortunately, Skyjack cannot play the gig, I was trying to persuade them but they are their schedule is too tight at the moment with the release of the EP coming any day now.
    So maybe when that happens they will contact me about putting on a gig, but till then its just you guys.

So it will be

The Greenbacks
    The Beautiful Losers
    Colm Scanlon.

If some of you have heard the Name "Colm Scanlon" before, its probably because you have, he has appeared as a session musician for many well known Irish and International Acts, I know that he recorded on Paddy Casey's debut album, I also think that he has recorded with Mundy, David Gray and other people that I cannot think of at the moment, I am looking forward to seeing what he is made of.

Regards.

Niall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

session musician,you say...hmm...*strokes beard of intrigue*

niec line up for the undie kids - no, its not a typo!the undie kids...
    i dont make mistakes at all...

undie, I like it. Niall you didnt say when soundcheck times are... is there a club on afterwards, helter shelter? What are the greenbacks like? any web address?

Soundchecks will start at about 6 o clock, the greenbacks are like Coldplay meets Soundgarden.

I don't know about their website, but I am sure if you type it into a search engine you should have know problem finding it.

You guy's never picked up your tickets, how do you expect people to get in???? The tickets are free but you need to dispurse them.

Arrange with me to pick them up.

Regards.

Niall.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭midnorthfourzer

The Greenbacks Website

...they are a seriously good band & hav seen a whole crowd just shut up and move to the music...pretty cool.

Brian was in music maker today to collect some and there was none, Niall I have no contact for you, you'll have to get in touch with me. I look forward to seeing the greenbacks so and for our first performance in the music centre.

www.beautifullosers.info

Ahh balls, OK I will have some in there tonight, hopefully or if yiz are coming to Voodoo tonight I can have about 100 there with me for yis, sorry I had to keep them with me, cause I gave about 100 to the greenbacks and then had to get more printed up.
    I will call you later, I think that I still have your number if not will you email jamesjedd@yahoo.com and leave a number.

Cheers.

Niall.

couldnt make it to vodoo tonight niall, had work, sure we'll give the tickets away outside at about 7 30, looking forward to tomorrow night and it'd be nice to see a bit of a crowd there, sure we'll hope anyway, tom

www.beautifullosers.info

Advertisement