Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planetarion

Options
  • 22-03-2001 3:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭

Dont suppose anyones up? Im under attack in PA by 21:16:6 and im gonna lose loadsa roids. Can anyone threaten him or something please? He is 16mil, i am 1.5 (125.10.13).

Yeah, yeah, i know im desperate posting this here but noone up in my gal and im not allied.

(edit) ETA is 5hrs from now (its now 2.25 am)

[This message has been edited by Boro (edited 22-03-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

noone but your galaxy m8's can help you now,

move your fleet out of the way, you'll loose less roids

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

its mainly an Apod fleet with some cargos and frigs for good measure. He takes same amount of roids whether im there or not frown.gif

Id love it if someone would launch 100k ships or something agains him just to warn him off smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

God damn it, 2nd night in a row im being attacked... identical attacker, different coords.... frown.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

I'm not in the least bit surprised that you're getting all these attacks... your roid:score ratio is very yummy indeed.
    Consentrate on building up your score, a good rule of thumb is 10k points to every roid, (more if you're in a sh!te galaxy - which you clearly are if you can't get defense).

My advise: wait until the reset, and get a new account, see if your new galaxy is any good (ie. are the players experienced + active), if it turns out to be a cràp galaxy - get out fast, and find a good one.
    That's not to say that you should keep deleting until you land in a fury/legion galaxy though, just find one that has active and experienced players.
    And besides, Fury are w@nkers tongue.gif

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

*cough*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Loomer

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dead{o}Santa:

And besides, Fury are w@nkers tongue.gif
    </font>

It's true, It's true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Loomer

Yay!!! 200 posts - Thank you, Thank You - I'd like to thank Mum, Dad and especially Big Baby Jesus! biggrin.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement