Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planetarion Suprise Announced

Options
  • 26-03-2001 10:12pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Round over then what?

Well, the ticks will continue ticks, you can still do everything as normal, but you may not have many ships around to do the kicking. So, we planned a special surprise for you, which I am afraid is tied into a relationship with a business partner and registration. We are currently close to the magic total, which will cause a “space time anomaly” which will give you 100MILLION Metal, 50MILLION Crystal and 50 MILLION Eonium in resources to EVERYONE! I stress this round will have ended by then, but if the “MAGIC TOTAL” is reached before next Monday, then we will start the “space time anomaly” once the snapshot is taken, the winners announced and this round officially declared over.
    </font>

Read http://metal.planetarion.com/status.asp
    for offical story

I ust can't wait to get that much biggrin.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

What a load of crap, oohhh I cant wait to get that many resources ffs it makes no difference as everyone will get them, scores dont matter and youre back at square one. Plus expect to see millions of error pages as the server tries to cope with the numbers when it comes to battles.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">.....afraid is tied into a relationship with a business partner and registration.</font>

Speaking of that is anyone else really sick of the pushing of products. First you get spammed before you get into the game "coming soon, a new and exciting game, check back tomorrow". Well Ive no choice do I?
    Then you get pointless ads for products you have no use for (a word to the advertisers: demographics)

"Is that a jet plane flying over. (wait for it biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif)"
    "Or is it just your partner snoring"
    LOL what a catchphrase. Anyway everyone knows anyone who plays planetarion doesn't sleep, someone might get my roids.
    The rest of the ads arent much better, plus they're all US based. Boll0x tbh

[This message has been edited by Winning Hand (edited 26-03-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Winning Hand (edited 26-03-2001).]

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I can't sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

From just reading that bit quoted it looks like the round is over as soon as it happens, so it'll make absolutly no difference since you won't have a chance to use them. Also, if everyone gets them - sfw?

I don't like the sound of registration either. It'll probably be a fee to play a relativly crap game with a bunch of ****heads. Or has the community improved since I left? smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

the community improved when you left it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

yes.....
    Me, id pay £10 a round to play it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Actually, it'll make a large difference. 100m metal and all the other stuff will make a huge difference to somebody of 1mill score but to somebody of 100mill score it won't make half as much difference......and so on up to eventually you reach roman fortress, who probally nearly makes than an hour smile.gif

UP DA DUBS!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement