Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Clan for Q3/CS and UT?

Options
  • 05-02-2003 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

I had this idea earlier about finding which is the best clan in ireland. Now.. whats the big deal?

Well, i was thinking which is the best clan in Ireland for ALL the popular FPS games. Q3/ CS and UT2k for example would be the most popular at the moment.

I could run a competition over several weeks with some sort of scoring system (i dont know what yet). Anyway, winner takes the coveted title as the best clan in Ireland or something..

Whatcha think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Would each clan have to play the different plantforms, say each clan plays a round of all the popular games or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Each clan has to play the various games... which makes it fun imo.

I was thinking of a 1 day cup, spread over 3-4 weekends. With each weekend being the game of the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

dead

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

sounds like fun, where do we pick up our prize?

Need to spread the word on this so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭RapierX

What if one does not behold these games on there hardrives? That could be problematic.

Oh perhaps you go buy them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

just completely randomly off the top of my head

cs, quake1, quake3, starcraft, natural-selection, warcraft3

I'll already submit the idea of gl minesweeper and the 6 lol replies to it, so thats dealt with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

If we're going to have the mess that is quake 3 I must insist that Quake 2 is included.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

and i think we should throw in an online driving game :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement