Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women Drivers

Options
  • 05-02-2003 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭

Driving to the office this morning on the Motorway I looked over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new Mustang doing 65 miles per hour with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner!

I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup!!! It scared me (I'm a man) so bad, I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the donut out of my other hand.

In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car usingmy knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my mobile phone away from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed and burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn phone and DISCONNECTED AN IMPORTANT CALL!

WOMEN DRIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭domeara01

yep that was posted already and in my opinion it was not very funny first time round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

not a high profile topical disaster that ........was it. ?

so the joke is in good taste .....fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

domeara01
    yep that was posted already and in my opinion it was not very funny first time round.

Personally, I liked the irony of the joke, something I think can be wasted on some people.

domeara01
    read this(all of it!)
    Sorry Kharn(ps enjoy yer Snowboarding- see ya b4 u go.)
    :D

Advertisement