Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Severance : Blade of Darkness

Options
  • 14-03-2001 6:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

do any of you play this?

we got it in netshop if anyone fancies dropping in and getting their limbs lopped off biggrin.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭rumpelstiltskin

i have it on my computer, but i havent played it too much, i'll wait till after Hitman...
    I seriously cannot believe that they released the game with the dwarf in it...
    put no weapons in his hands and make his run.
    its so hard to believe that nobody designing the game noticed that this has to be the most gay run ever in a computer game.
    It's like he's running around "Supermakrket Sweep" trying to get his shopping...
    try it if you have the game smile.gif
    apart from that it's a cool game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭CH

Ya JAG,

Its a class game alright. I'm playing as the knight lvl 17 now.

Graphics are brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Sir Random

Yeah, the graphics are awesome!!

ditto - L17 Knight (Those flaming skeletons were brilliant!)

Anyone know where are the screenshots are saved to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 *Harlequin*

Took a little getting used to, but I do like this game.

Any tips on how to beat the demon guy at the end(?) of the Island of Karum level? The one with the spikey shield and big scythe that takes energy from you and gives it to him? Apart from taking your time and being patient!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

I'm sorry but you just have to take your time and be patient. I played him about 39 or 40 times before I eventually got him. What I found in the end was the best way is to just keep hacking, hacking and hacking and save when you do a good bit of damage. Do not give him a chance. Hack, hack, hack, hack...

ThunderingMike Thus conscience does make cowards of us all, And thus the native hue of resolution is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought, And enterprises of great pitch and moment, With this regard their current turns away, And lose the name of action... Nows that's a sig.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 *Harlequin*

I hoped u wouldn't say that, but cheers anyway m8. smile.gif

I take it there's much more still on offer after that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

what i did was use the quick turn whenever he appeard, then using one of the legendary weapons, you hit him with the special attack.

he becomes wormfood in like 3 attacks.

(lv19 barbarian "bambi the Barbarian" wink.gif )

JAG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

THe game keeps throwing me out to windows when i try to save !!!! anyone know what that's about ???

No !!!!! I will crush you with my Bare hands

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

Well sorted it out.
    my swap file is on my D:\ and when you are playing the game
    it triples the size of it, so i was running out of disk space
    i had to clear most of the drive , i cleared up about a gig
    and it works great, ican even save games now. before when you went
    to save it would kick you out to windows !!!!

No !!!!! I will crush you with my Bare hands

Advertisement