Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jason Sherlock?

• 05-02-2003 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭

To my mind he is the most over rated footballer ever. I do not even think he was very good in '95, he just scored a goal people remember because he only had one boot on. Anyway most Dubs cheer when he comes on the pitch but I just inwardly, or if we are losing outwardly, groan. I know three or four successive Dublin managers have had him in their panels but I do not understand why. Especially now as he has lost the one asset he had which was his speed. Believe it or not but I think Vinnie Murphy has more to offer then Jayo.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

here here...

Boom boom let me here you say Jayo...Yes I joined in.

But I have seen him for the girant bag of ****e he really is
    As far as I understand this training work rate and ethic are second to none. Something which all managers love...i dont expect to see him in the c'ship unless he starts doing something very special

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

i dont expect to see him in the c'ship unless he starts doing something very special

Sadly I think that at the start of every championship year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

YEH!!! WAT!!! DO I HERE '95 MENTIONED!!!!!???????!!!!

IM AFRAID ILL HAV 2 ADD WE GOT CHEATED!!

look..I think ulster has had enough sucsess in the last 10 years with out making up lies and slander about 95..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

He's just another one of RTÉ's Kevos in fairness...

• Advertisement

I liked Kevo better...at least he was from Tallaght...Jayo is a dammed northsider.

look..I think ulster has had enough sucsess in the last 10 years with out making up lies and slander about 95..

Making up lies!?!?! ohh how wrong you are!!

True Treu Ulster ahve had a lot of sucess, yet we as a province continuely get slagged?

Id slag you to only clearly i don't have the intelligence or grammer etc..to do so.

a wise decision brew.

WE DIDNT CHEAT

Id slag you to only clearly i don't have the intelligence or grammer etc..to do so.

It is alright Alany is multi lingual. Check out the All Ireland Football thread. He will be able to understand you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

You cheated and you know it! Soccer was taking over dublin at the time, so, you had to win it, by any means neccessary!
    Cheating jack bastards!!!!

• Advertisement

jack Bastards....Yes
    Cheating...........No

i miss Jack Sheedy and Charlo Redmond and saint Vinny
    Brian stines is missed too.

We played a hard c'ship that year and won well

Super super Dubs

Charlie Redmond is a cheat!

Thats fightin talk!!!!!

'Tis aye, we'll show you jacks on sunday, beat you on your own patch!!!!!

Alany I am betting now we dont hear a peep out of the self proclaimed king next week. What do you think?

Ah i like connor .... and I think he will be man enough to take his slaggign and respond with acceptance that indeed dublin are the better side.

after this post he will look like a coward if he doesnt ...muaahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Gwan the Super Dubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hard luck lads, but at least your team gave it their best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

gaa ? :confused:, but i do know he's the most awkward tv presenter, ever :rolleyes:

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO ALL TYRONE SUPPORTERS

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

oh this was sweet, so sweet....
    connor c'mon lets hear an apology and a heartfelt "well done dublin"

Brew knew the Dubs would win...In fact im expecting a PM form him asking me how he would go about emigraiting to dublin..

answer : you cant ..feck off

ahahahahahahhahahahhaahhaha

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I was actually at that 95 final. I ended up supporting Dublin cos Tyrone were being stupid pricks outside the stadium when I had the old reliable Cavan jersey on. I was intending on being a neutral only for that.

• Advertisement

nah your getting nattin outta meh!! WHY would i want to move to Dublin off all places....hmm i think id rather go to Meath!

Like all good champions and football teams we will be back!!!!!

btw boys it was only 1 point in the end!

I'm surprised u didnt go and cheat to get it!

*SHOCK*
    *SHOCK*

You should change your name to Iorn Lemon !

your that bitter ...

But hay when you have a team that can beat the dubs let me know ...ahahahahahah

Me....bitter...:eek:

Ok...we have a team thatll beat the dubs...

lol

Tyrone missed a penalty! It wasn't as though you played us off the park!!

We did what we had to do. If you had scored the peno we would just have scored a goal too. We didn't want to be responsible for a crisis of confidence in Tyrone. Armagh would have an easy time come the Ulster championship then and we don't want that. Us dubs are a very deep thinking people! Alot of people dont know that about us.

Yeah what he Said.

I do that deep thinking all the time.
    Once I even figured out the meaning of life.

Tyrone much like kilkenny, Donegal and Meath...Consider yourselves Stuffed by a dublin team

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

...and the meaning of life is....??

TELL ME!!

woooohoo i only home from my 1st training session for the school and ive got minor training now!!!!!!!!!!

MAYBE alany and waylander should get out and start training for the year!?!?! OHHHHHH BRAINSTORM...TO RASIE MONEY FOR THE DIABETTES TREK THAT VEXORG IS DOING...WE(YOU) COULD HAVE A BIG MATCH FOR CHARITY AND GET A BIG COLLECTION
    GOING AND GIVE MONEY TO SEE CERTAIN PLAYERS MARKING EACH OTHER...I.E. ******* FULL BACK AND DEVORE FULL FWD!

It has the potential to work but i can't see me being able to attend as i would have no way of getting down to dublin as im only 15(i seem to say that alot)...inless i steal that scrap of a van outside...lol

Anyone else like my idea? or think they could improve it?

supported...but i aint organising anything...im awfull at that

• Advertisement

I thought it was a good idea...but mayb not as noone else has commented about it at all!

Advertisement