Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&W and Tribes2 server's

Options
  • 29-03-2001 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭

Well is there going to be any Irish server's for these games cause i would rather not play a full tribes 2 (60 people) english server with my 56k smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

I second that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

netshop will have at least 1 tribes 2 server

we are still in dispute over the number of players but we will be (hopefully) hosting 2 30-60 player servers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

WAAAAN!

Looking forward to a game of tribes 2 alright, haven't seen a single review of it yet though.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

And ffs, don't disable any of the vehicles like some servers did with Tribes. I look forward to kamikaze missions with all the vehicles in place.

BONZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII!!!

ThunderingMike Thus conscience does make cowards of us all, And thus the native hue of resolution is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought, And enterprises of great pitch and moment, With this regard their current turns away, And lose the name of action... Nows that's a sig.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

btw lads and ladies - there *is* a Tribes board...

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

[honey i] violated [the kids]

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It is in the states...

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

[honey i] violated [the kids]

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

I was told that there isn't any dedicated server for b&w, it doesn't need one; sounds like a peer to peer jobby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

wh00ps Sorry Karn didn't see the tribes board smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 [PS]SéaN

Is tribes 2 out now?? I heard it was out yesterday, Thursday. That true? Ta in advance

Advertisement