Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enter The Matrix

Options
  • 05-02-2003 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭

Along with the first Animatrix, the site for Enter The Matrix has gone live. There's not much content at the mo, but from what I've seen in magazine scans and interviews, it's set to raise movie-game conversions to a whole new level, and looks like a kickass game in its own right to boot. Due for release on the same day as The Matrix: Reloaded (May 15th).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

It's by Shiny. Don't get your hopes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

Don't be so pessimistic man, you haven't even seen a movie of it, let alone played it. I enjoyed Sacrifice, and MDK wasn't too bad either.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

What's wrong with Shiny, eh? MDK and Giants are among the best in their genre!

Don't be so pessimistic man, you haven't even seen a movie of it, let alone played it.

Actually, I have seen a movie of it. It looks good. I hope it's great. Since it's being developed by Shiny, I'm not getting my hopes up because I know I'll just be bitterly disappointed.
    What's wrong with Shiny, eh? MDK and Giants are among the best in their genre!

Giants wasn't developed by Shiny!

How about "Sacrifice, Messiah and Dave bloody Perry" as the start of a list of the things that are wrong with Shiny?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Sacrifice and Messiah weren't bad though - just underwhelming.

As for Dave Perry, I can't really say. He seems to thinks that he is The Cheese, and I haven't heard a bad word said about him.

• Advertisement

In much the same way that one might be "underwhelmed" by the experience of severe intestinal pain while being stabbed repeatedly in the face with a broken bottle, yes.
    As for Dave Perry, I can't really say. He seems to thinks that he is The Cheese, and I haven't heard a bad word said about him.

Good lord. I think I'd have a tough time finding a GOOD one. The man is like the proto-Derek Smart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by NekkidBibleMan

They made me want to sacrifice my brain and replace it with a beetroot.

.logic.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Messiah - As I said in a post a few days ago, I couldn’t call it good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Originally posted by logic1
    They made me want to sacrifice my brain and replace it with a beetroot.

.logic.

And hence we have the logic we all know and love today!
    So how can we fault shiny for that?

But, on a serious note, I cant remember a single, decent Shny game, since Earthworm Jim 2 on the Sega Megadrive. So I'd have to agree with Shinji... Outlook doubtfull.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭StarScream

Apparently the wachowski's are huge gaming fans and had a direct hand in the developement of the game, which is encouraging

• Advertisement
Advertisement