Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi Sam

Options
  • 05-02-2003 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭

The sam maguire that is..
    Who thinks Dublin have a chance this year? Although the Armagh game in october was one of the best i've ever seen..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

I think you will find that a lot of us think Dublin will win...

In our recent GAA poll

Dublin came first, Galway second and Armagh second.
    So I think we (us dubs that is) will be saying hi to SAM this year. Please GOD

armagh Third :rolleyes:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 285 ✭✭sam

hi repli!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pineapple

aha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

wat the spam about??

you really shudnt of started going on about Dublin...wait til u c soon ull get waylander started as well as Alany!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

I was a much happier Dublin fan before Armagh wiped teh floor with us. Still I think we will be there or there abouts. Armagh looked very good but the dubs poorness contributed towards that, it will still take a good team to beat Armagh all the same.

Waylander...Show no signs of weekeness....We shal crush all culchies in our path. So Tryone, Armagh, Kerry and cork get the F*ck out of our way.....you too galway...

I'm sure there is alotta cultichies situated and maybe even From DUBLIN!!!!!!!

Inbred hick;) :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

Nah no culchies in dublin, just japanese, chinese, koreans, senegalese(just go to fairview park on a sunday), nigerians, egyptians, lithluanians, estonians, bulgarians, portuguese, spaniards, welsh, scottish, english, and the occasional irishman!

Originally posted by kingconor
    Nah no culchies in dublin, just japanese, chinese, koreans, senegalese(just go to fairview park on a sunday), nigerians, egyptians, lithluanians, estonians, bulgarians, portuguese, spaniards, welsh, scottish, english, and the occasional irishman!

No No I think you will find we also have an unhelathy share of thickos, culchies and like minded people too. If your ever in dublin be sure to visit flanerys on camdem street. its like a culchie rock festival

• Advertisement

kingconor.... Nah no culchies in dublin, just japanese, chinese, koreans, senegalese(just go to fairview park on a sunday), nigerians, egyptians, lithluanians, estonians, bulgarians, portuguese, spaniards, welsh, scottish, english, and the occasional irishman! kingconor Nah no culchies in dublin, just japanese, chinese, koreans, senegalese(just go to fairview park on a sunday), nigerians, egyptians, lithluanians, estonians, bulgarians, portuguese, spaniards, welsh, scottish, english, and the occasional irishman!

Aww nice call lad

What catogory do you fit in Alany?

Actually im a mixed breed

I would be a Russian/Thicko/occasional irishman/Dub/japanese

a good mix I think you will all agree.

But so you know my roots
    me da is frum Finglas and de ma is frum Kevin Street and Im a Tallaght boy..i live in Ringsend now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

Hee hee! Ringsend!! What a name!!!

Indeed...I have been looking for the end of the ring but alas I cant find it

Advertisement