Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortal combat cheats for mega drive

Options
  • 26-03-2001 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭

hej, i just found this out:

on the title screen of mortal combat on the mega drive press:

down, up, left, left, A, right, down.

in options u can now turn on fatalities by just doing an uppercut and all sorts of nicities. :D

- Dead Bank Clerk -
    honey i pimped the kids
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll
    be warm for a day. Set a man on
    fire, and he'll be warm for the
    rest of his life."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

LOL, who still has a MegaDrive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

The magical world of emulation means we can all still have a mega-drive biggrin.gif

www.arcadeathome.com

ThunderingMike Thus conscience does make cowards of us all, And thus the native hue of resolution is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought, And enterprises of great pitch and moment, With this regard their current turns away, And lose the name of action... Nows that's a sig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

There's still one under my telly. It sits on top of the VCR and DVD player nicely. That said, I have a LOT of consoles under my telly... smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Sliotar

gwan the mega drive!!! best sports game ever was ea hockey back on the md! nebody have it? i'll take you on...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Hmmm, yes I remember that ice hockey game (or maybe it was another one, anyway it came on the same cartridge as john madden) I believe I held the all time record for most fouls in a game. If I remember it came to 265 fouls in a 20 min game=]

and yes, that is one foul about every 5 seconds.

Redesigned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

W00t, the memories! I have a stack of consoles in a corner of my room (literally - the MD is on top of the Saturn which is in turn on top of the Playstation, beside the SNES which sits on the NES, with the Dreamcast and N64 beside the PC and telly at the moment, as I'm hooked on PSO and replaying Zelda 5, not to mention the Game Boys...). Emulation my pants, nothing beats the real thing.
    Nyom @ a marathon sports bag full of MD games; Virtua Racer truly 0wns meh (but I maintain that the SNES versions of SFII(turbo/champion/whatever), MKII and Flashback were superior...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

no way the best game for the megadrive/genisis had to be micromachines 2 with the J-cart

codemasters rock my world.

the j cart was just the best invention ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

ne1 remember that great game called marble maddness, i still play that game. I cant finish it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭[SKT]Raven

I still play my megadrive i still love it! Italia 90 still owns fifa lol,

Come to think about it i still play me NES supermario bros 3 is still great

And when im feeling retro i dust off me Atari 2600 and play centipede

WhAt are we going to do tonight Brain?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Sliotar

marble madness SUCKED!!!!! star raiders on atari rocked!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I liked the sonic games

i d'know but i thought it was really good

Advertisement