Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valentines Ball!

Options
  • 06-02-2003 3:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

In keeping with the gigsmart traditions of Partying in a rock styleee and spreading love we are holding a special Gigsmart Valentines Ball with all of Dublins best cramming some of the most beautiful love songs you ever heard into one night!

The ball is fancy dress or evening wear (€5 if your dressed up, €8 if your not!)

Single Gigsmartian males are available as rent-a-dates for the night.

All proceeds are to help towards funding or soon to be platinum brand spanking new compilation CD!

This will be a stormer, its expected that 1200th gig attendee this month shall walk through the door so come along and see what this buzz of rockin unsigned bands is about!

Gigsmart Valentines Ball Voodoo, Arran Quay Valentines Night, February 14th, doors 8pm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

Originally posted by Thomas from Presence

don't you DARE threaten us like that!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

drowner;i'd offer myself to thee for a pint; but i'm unsingle...ho hum

if the good lady isn't there,though, u can by me(PLEASE!)...BUT DONT EXPECT ANYTHING FROM ME!

TOM are u going on sale?how much to buy all your luscious locks of hair....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

I'm afraid gar that my status has wavered to the brink of unsingle again.

Drowner told me last night she'd pay €150 into the CD fund for you Gar so don't minf the though exterior she's presenting now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

8pm

daylight savings time?
    after eight dinner mints?

I'm way to hung over to attempt something witty on that Raggamuffin. Hope everything worked out for ya in Voodoo last week!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Look, Tom, I don't know what you're trying to do, but shouldn't you be trying to encourage people to go to this?

Just, y'know, some advice......

(Just kidding woo hoo can't wait for this hooray!! beerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeer)

bloody hell do you SEE what happend when i turn my backs on you guys for one minute!!!!

ah

well...i just told my boss i'd come in and work
    maybe ill come down afterwards though
    does your offer for my bag minding still stand. coz that'd would *really* entice me to go.

i promise that tom'll mind your bag. No matter how hard it becomes.

tom, i don't want you...just your hair

Mind your bag?!!!

I thought I was going to let you in for free for minding my bag!

Should be fun, certain members of Polar will be auctioned off if theres enough people there!

there shall be a battle for gav,anyway... i thinki'll bid for mick...no-one will go near him now that he's become radioactive...

i have no idea what im on about

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Mind your bag?!!!

Should be fun, certain members of Polar will be auctioned off if theres enough people there!

I minded your bag!!!!

Roughly how much do you reckon it'd cost for a member of Polar? Like, say, if you were trying to collect a full set? Like, say, if you wanted to really impress someone and say 'Hey, why don't you call over and listen to some Polar?'

I'll bid for some members, provided it doesn't go above 3.50, the cost of a basic car and wheel wash in my local esso. I'll even bring a bucket and some sponges for them.

I think Polarbelly is priceless but I'll flog him to one of ya for at least 50c or some decent price.

Mind your bag?!!!

bloody hell. *blondes* tut tut.

i meant the offer you made me coz i minded your bag. not that i want u to mind my bag. i just didnt want to make a big deal of you letting people in free!so can i come in after work for freeeeee?

Of course!

this has taken a rather welsh twist.

take savage care ladies...these men*boys* are deceptive....they will make you loosen your morals with their "good looks" and "nice manners"....its the only way i can pull...

I have warned you, so dont come cryiing to me afterwards....

This is on tonight! Hope to see ya all there!

Advertisement