Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking a RH Linux head to do something for me

Options
  • 06-02-2003 3:25am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭

hey all I dont know where this belongs but Ill try here anyway.

I was wondering if any of you lovely cheery old chappies could do me a favor and tell me how much you would charge if I was to ask you to take Red Hat and configure it (program it using different Kernels or whatever) so that my system would be exactly 100% perfect for sound recording in a studio. The system I'm looking at BTW should any of you be interested in an AMD dual processor system with 1GB ram and using a Gigabyte motherboard with loads of cooling.

Anyhow, can someone sort me out here?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

The best place to ask this question would be the Irish Linux User Group mailing list. They can be a bit snotty and Better Than You, but they do know Linux.

http://www.linux.ie/mailman/listinfo/ilug
    ilug@linux.ie

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Yeah, ILUG would be the best place to look. Theres a lot of very knowledgable and experienced people on the list. (Just watch out for the tangents of 500 line long e-mails arguing some small point ;) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Ye olde ILUG semantic flame fest?

Surely not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Cue Sid ;)

Advertisement