Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to run a Game site?

Options
  • 26-03-2001 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

I need some volunteers who want to set up a FULL games site for their Favorite Games\Mods.

So far I have ppl for the CS, Tribes, Unreal Tournament and TFC sites (but if you want to help out on those sites let me know and I will forward the details to the relevant ppl) so if you have any other games you want to design and run a site for (and when I say run, I mean someone who is willing to put in the time to make this an ACTIVE site, making sure to get all the latest news up on the site as soon as they get it) then let me know and I will get you all set up.

There will be some perks (any perks and freebies we get will be distributed among the various sites) and you will have all the backup and support that the gameshop.ie site can give you smile.gif

So, if you are interested and can get together a few ppl to do all the necesary coding and GFX to get the site up and running then let me know smile.gif

Gambler

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Loomer

Not to ditract from your post, but OMG that Avatar is you redface.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

HeHe, I know, I saw it and just had to have it ;P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Can I help with your downloads area, it really needs help with its file descriptions

is that a no?

Soz, I thought I had replied smile.gif Our Downloads Section is being completely redone as part of our overall site re-design. Will let you know what the story is when I know fully smile.gif

Gambler

• Advertisement

frown.gif The old "don't call us we'll call you"

Well don't worry, I can take a hint frown.gif

*runs away crying like a lickle girl*
    "wah wah wah WEH ooooo cake om nyom nyom nyom"

/me calls Sly ;P

Sly, I may need your hwlp on this Downloads section now if you are into it... Send me an E-mail and I will sort it out witcha smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

erm i emailed ya and u said nothin back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

umm if you want reviews and stuff i can write some for ya .. i'm always messing with games\hardware\other stuff.

so if your interested gis a shout

No !!!!! I will crush you with my Bare hands

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by damnyanks:
    erm i emailed ya and u said nothin back!</font>

Soz Damnyanks, that was about B&W wasn't it? I will set it up with you later on smile.gif

• Advertisement

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Megatron:
    umm if you want reviews and stuff i can write some for ya .. i'm always messing with games\hardware\other stuff.

so if your interested gis a shout

</font>

YES YES YES YES YES, I need ppl to write reviews and all that stuff (Infact I am looking for someone to take charge of finding ppl to write reviews and stick hem online as well if you are interested...)

Giz a shout wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

I would like a MC2 spot cept im ****e at html etc.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteLancer:
    I would like a MC2 spot cept im ****e at html etc.</font>

MC2.. I know I am going to hit myself when I figure this out, but what is that? smile.gif

I think we may be able to arrange for a template so you can build the site without great HTML knowledge...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Poop??

Quothe the Raven, "JennyRooba!" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

MechCommander 2, fully 3d, uses terrain charecteristics, up to 8 players in ffa games (afaik) = me want this bad when it comes out.

Sure, e-mail me and I will get mc2.gameshop.ie all set up for ye ;P

Gambl0r

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

if ever the irish peseants would relalise the error of their ways and come to relalise that quake 3 fotress eats the pants off tfc then i will be willing to help out with a quake3fortress page. sorry, even better idea.

gambler set up tf.gameshop.ie and someother pe0n can do the TFC element of team fortress and i'll do the quake 3 fortress, and maybe a bit of qwtf too.

- Dead Bank Clerk -
    [clergy]Altar Boy
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll
    be warm for a day. Set a man on
    fire, and he'll be warm for the
    rest of his life."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gambler:

Gambl0r
    </font>
    What is the emaning of this ...
    you'd better anser or the REAL Gamblor will awaken and then there will be trouble

No !!!!! I will crush you with my Bare hands

[This message has been edited by Megatron (edited 05-04-2001).]

Well, I am looking for someone to do a Quake Site... I can make a q3tf.gameshop.ie...

There is going to be a tfc.gameshop.ie as well tho smile.gif

Advertisement