Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is MY UNITED STATES OF WHATEVER!!!

Options
  • 06-02-2003 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

Is it just me or is that United States of Whatever "song" by Liam Lynch simply a rocked up rip off of Weeeeee! by ThreeBrain ?

:confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

Couldn't tell you, haven't heard it (the second one).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by goo
    Couldn't tell you, haven't heard it (the second one).

Er, then why did you reply??? :confused: :rolleyes:

If you want to hear it, click the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

I think it's the other way around.

Not sure though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭frood4t2

I have a Sifl and Olly (the sock puppets that were on MTV for awhile) version of U.S. of Whatever on my computer... I believe that that's pre-Weeeee! but I couldn't tell you for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

Originally posted by frood4t2
    I have a Sifl and Olly (the sock puppets that were on MTV for awhile) version of U.S. of Whatever on my computer... I believe that that's pre-Weeeee! but I couldn't tell you for sure.

As far as I know those sock puppets off MTV 2 were the creation of Liam Lynch (yer man wot sings the song) so it could explain that.

As for Weeeeeeee.... "Gonads and Strife"...indeed :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement