Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helter Shelter Sat 08 Feb

Options
  • 06-02-2003 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭

in the temple bar music centre on again, doors at 11, and its 10 europes (ive always wanted to say that) in.

now can i have a list of all the people who are going!!!!!
    im on the guestlist + 1 so the offer to come along as my plus 1 is open, for those of you who know me :) ( those of you who dont shouldnt take the risk)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

i'm there for sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭mojopin

me and the rest of my band will be there. So are yous going to come see The Greenbacks and The Beautiful Losers for free beforehand? We will be outside between 7 3o and 8 with free passes, as naill said, support the live scene, and its for free, tom

www.beautifullosers.info

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i can't wait. im heading with a few friends from home....(some of them would prefer to be dragged through hedges backwards than to go to an alt club, but the less said about that the better. i can understand, going out for a dance and not being able to gyrate to christina is painful-but at least the smiths will make up for it!)

tom or anyone if you see this before tomorrow(wait...it IS tomorrow!) please play the headmaster ritual off meat is murder (and a few of the best of's i believe) by the smiths. and something by AIR p[lease please plase. but ill settle for that smiths song (and nothing less)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭mojopin

tis funny you request that because we were actually gonna cover that, but none of us can agree upon a cover, it's a terrible state of affairs. Great song though, I guess you'll just have to put up with our own stuff and request it during helter shelter eh..

www.beautifullosers.info

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

well it is a great song, and it's on a great album

helter shelter was brill on sat, had to leave at about half one though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭renagade*

Yeah Helter Shelter was great myself and eric were giving it socks for the vines such a jump around like a mad man kinda band. I am not ready for a Smiths cover yet I have to let my hair grow more and Quiff it up and I have to practise my arm swinging

Advertisement