Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Facts About The Next Gen Consoles!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Hmm sequels ?????
    Shenmue 2
    crazy taxi 2
    power stone 2
    PSO version 2

Maybe its just me , but as long as a sequel is good enough and maybe expands on the original story i don't really care. Whiners can go on about "originality" , but i think its hard enough to come up with a game that everyone likes and when you do you might as well capitalise on it by making a sequel. Altho that said, capcom are the daddies of making stuff thats all the same!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Batman

Look Every Console Is Great Except N64!

Batman Has Left the ****ing billboard!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Finished shenmue and res Cv uhmmmm doing the last 2 missions in hidden and dangerous nothing left to do in soul caliber all boxes in crasy boxes open uhmmmm also on the end of cd3 in FF8 but got addicted to hidden +dangerous so cant complete it right now.

i agree with batman on the N64 coment if u are on this billboard then u must have either a pc or dc or have access to them and if u do no point havin a n64 only good things on it u can get better on Pc (i.e FPS)

Also why do most people care about cnsoles half the **** wil come to Pc and if it dont we can still use bleam or warez or something smile.gif(emuators so much fun playing arcade classics)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Pff, people who don't know the joys of 64-bit Zelda talking about games rolleyes.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Davitt

Hey Joe Where Do You Buy Your Brains!!???

Smart *******!!

Slipknot Rule!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Vega

.........Really...when you think about it..........N64 isint all that good..............judgeing on what H-hairy j-joe siad................

...............Cloud..........please ban that davitt creature.................................

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

I've played Zelda and like Golden eye i dont see hwa the whole craze is about. I run a little games club in school and when 1 guy brought in zelda we were all ooooooooooo But after 2 days of off and on joy i found myself FALLING asleep. I watched a guy who is a expert at the game and still found it to be dull The final boss is a massive let down and its such a stale nintendo story line save princess help such and such.

We have a psx, dc n64 a laptop and even a friggen saturn at our club and we had to close the n64 cause in total only 2 people played it while we had ques for the psx and dc HELL even the saturn had more people playing it for Virtua cop

the laptop gets loads of people for hl and red alert2

But the dreamcast is by far the most popular with soul caliber and power stone.

The psx is as usual populer

.................Stankfish.com..............................

Advertisement