Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada

Options
  • 06-02-2003 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭

im looking into moving to Canada. Does anyone know if it is difficult to get a work visa or even better does anyone know if there is some number i can contact. I tried the Canadain Embassy in Ireland and they directed me to london and I couldnt get through to anyone there. ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Ixidor

Hope you find out, cos Canada sounds like such a great place to live, like america but less...... crap

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭cerebus

If you are thinking of moving to Canada, the Canadian High Commission in London is the place to contact.

Lots of information on line to help you out though - check out the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website for some details.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭The Reaper

aw canada! had good times there!
    class place! i was in onterio,toronto! aw plus the heat!
    i wanna go back to canada!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 44 tinkerspony

try this website www.canadavisa.com you can e mail their office with your qualifications/experience and they'll let you know what to expect regarding wait times etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭romaderwdcsax

Your nearly 10 yrs late with that reply:)

Advertisement