Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Few questions

• 06-02-2003 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

ONE

Where else do u all post/alot or other convent people post eg the cs board, the extreme sports board?

TWO

What am i actually allowed to post here? like can i post pretty much anything (within reason of course) in the north forum? I think of it as a forum for northern people to talk about everyting - even though it may fall into the specification of other boards.?!?

Mick-e.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Sterile Fish

i post on the music forum, all teh time, so does conor, ryan and a few other ppl, other than that i dont know

and i post excessively without actually posting nething important, lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

The movie and tv boards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Tilt? did you not take the links off mickies post about teh make up celebrities? and the girl in the acr accident

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Axe

Yea what is it with Johnny the Fox? Why does he close so many threads? I'm gonna find out who he is and then charge him double at the door next time he comes into Brysons!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

Where else do u all post/alot or other convent people post eg the cs board, the extreme sports board?

GAA board!

North and Rock/Metal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

GAA, Star Wars, and Rock!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

i post in Rock/Metal, After Hours, And Extreme Sports but it has sort off dried up, for some reason... a well!
    o yes bryson the Hunt For Johnnie The Fox continues!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Darkillion

Rock/Metal and here. other fourms:
    www.blastwave.org.uk/forums a rock forum. very good indeed. also the ones at kerrang though they are pretty poor lately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

ohh merc you better ban Darkillion for advertising boards.ie's opposition!

TUT TUT..thats jus terible Darren

o yes bryson the Hunt For Johnnie The Fox continues!
    You could almost call it a foxhunt!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, can you hear what i hear? yes, its the sound of nobody else laughing!!

I am currently devising new and cunning ways of catching that Fox. Beware Johnny, Your days are numbered!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Originally posted by Axe
    You could almost call it a foxhunt!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, can you hear what i hear? yes, its the sound of nobody else laughing!!

I am currently devising new and cunning ways of catching that Fox. Beware Johnny, Your days are numbered!!!

ahh bring it on ..... :)

i come out of one thread after condemning your bad jokes and what do i see in the next one i look in? why, its another TERRIBLE joke

can you hear what i hear? yes, its the sound of nobody else laughing!!
    Didn't I make it clear that I didn't think it was funny? Does the quote not prove that? Please Darren, read the signs before posting retalliations to my intentionally awful jokes.

the thing is, all your jokes suck, intentional and not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭poeticallydead

who made the round table?

Sir cumference!

ha....ha....ha

the epitimy of all bad jokes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Arkan

extreme sports boards - yussss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement