Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3dMark2003?

Options
  • 06-02-2003 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

anyone else seen the screen shots for this? looks fuppin nuts. well bout as good as unreal ii. but anyway, does anyone know any program like that that can do benchmarks with direct x 9? i would just downgrade to 8.1 but i really couldnt be bothered...still cant wait for 3dmark 03

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Originally posted by Aragorn
    anyone else seen the screen shots for this? looks fuppin nuts. well bout as good as unreal ii. but anyway, does anyone know any program like that that can do benchmarks with direct x 9? i would just downgrade to 8.1 but i really couldnt be bothered...still cant wait for 3dmark 03

I'm looking forward to this as much as anyone.

The screen shots do look fantastic. I think it will be the first significant DX9 Benchmark… You only have about 4 days to wait :)

It’s truly brilliant to see what our rigs are capable of in real time…The nature test way back in 3D Mark 2001 still looks fantastic…imagine what they have come up with now ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

hope they fling in lose of those directx 9 tech demos. a lot of the screens looked suspicially like unreal 2.....hmmm ah well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Hope it includes tips to improve scores other than comparing it with other pcs of same spec.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

But does Unreal 2 use DX9?

It will be the first game to needs is of so. As far as i know anyway!

ah um i dont think it does....ah well it said it had directx 9 benchmarkers. bound to be summat good in it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭BabyEater

Unreal doesn't use DX9 ven doom 3 wont use it.

doom 3 does use dx9! doesnt it?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,655 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

nope. dx8.1

doom III will run fine on all gef3 and onward cards, probs even gef2's, only diff newer cards features make is their greater fill rate and memory bandwidth, the rest does fa

dx9 isn't even final like

ruin my day y dont ya??!?! so i got this radeon 9700 pro for nothing then???!?!?! ya happy now?!?!?!

erhmm....oh thats a surprise..well im still happy with my card anyway...

Advertisement