Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real Deal

Options
  • 07-02-2003 6:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭

From what I have seen, only Logic1 and Jak have a clue!For the rest,Prove you are really interested and I will send you links.Other than that you don't want to learn.!Never mind the sticky links!If you are reality based you will love this stuff!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Why should anyone have to 'prove' anything to you? Is this board only for people who are very interested in and well versed in self-defence? Are newcomers or habitual visitiors not welcome? Hopefully the moderator will be able to answer some of these questions, and part of doing so will involve banning you at least temporarily. For why is it that despite the fact that I only browse this board occasionally I have the impression that you're a complete *******. Is that 'real' enough for you?

Sorry Had to edit no Bad Language Please.
    As regard the topic. I'll post later on tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

i'm 4 R34L

S3nD M3 DA LINX!

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

well said Bugler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

Originally posted by Musashi
    From what I have seen, only Logic1 and Jak have a clue!For the rest,Prove you are really interested and I will send you links.Other than that you don't want to learn.!Never mind the sticky links!If you are reality based you will love this stuff!

Hmmmm Musashi don't know what to say about this post really.
    I am intrested in this stuff and am glad to say am enjoying my lessons. As regards in having to prove ourself I say "why???"
    It is up to you if you want to post the links and really you are just annoying the other users cause you wont give the links to just anyone but that is your choice.
    Originally posted by bugler
    Why should anyone have to 'prove' anything to you? Is this board only for people who are very interested in and well versed in self-defence? Are newcomers or habitual visitiors not welcome? Hopefully the moderator will be able to answer some of these questions, and part of doing so will involve banning you at least temporarily. For why is it that despite the fact that I only browse this board occasionally I have the impression that you're a complete *******. Is that 'real' enough for you?]

ok you are entitled to your opinion just as Musashi is so I am not going to ban him for any length of time. as for you make sure to watch your language(yes I have edited your post). And your question to who is welcome I say "everyone!!!".

I am now going to close this post because I don't see why anyone needs to prove themselves and if you want to do so send a PM to him.

Cheers,

RunFree

Any Complaints just PM me for this one or post in Admin

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement