Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Chaos #4

Options
  • 07-02-2003 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭

The time has come for yet another rockin' gig in the Temple Bar Music Centre this Monday 10th Feb organised by my good self and my classmates.
    As usual there will be 2 stages, main and acoustic.
    On the main stage this month we have:

Made In Taiwan
    Paul Keogh & The Screamers
    Geriko
    The Adam & Ian Band
    Hans Blick & The Weapons Inspectors (what a great name!)

As at all College Chaos gigs, it's FREE IN BEFORE 9PM (5 Euro after 9) and selected drinks are 3 Euro and doors are at 7.30pm

There's a club on in the venue after the live music and there will be DJs in the bar all night and if you get bored, there's a Playstation competition running in the side room!

Thank you for your attention and we hope you can make it.

Sandi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Ixidor

that really sounds like it could be good fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

It really is. We've run 3 already and they've all been a storming success. Everyone I know who has been to at least one of them has had a great night. Get all yer mates and bring 'em down!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

DEF LEPPARD IS ON MONDAY!!!! :(

I know that Tom! Don't worry, I haven't forgotten. I ain't going to see the support band though. I wanna stay in the TBMC and make sure everything's running smoothly and I wanna see the first band (Hans Blick & the Weapons Inspectors)...they're mad!
    Come to the TBMC and then we'll head on to the Ambassador. Talk to you tonight anyway Tom...ciao!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭joey D

is there another one on Mon 17th Feb?

• Advertisement

The one on Feb 17th is being organised by the recording class (my class are the live ones!). As far as I know it's an electronic affair and my class will be doing the sound n' stuff. I'm not sure of the details but I'll put up a post about it during the week when I know more. Meanwhile...come to this one on the 10th!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

sorry honey id love to be able to go but monday nights are really bad for me coz of dancing and an extra early start the next morning. i hope it goes well though...let me hear all the gossip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Keithaburke

That was excellent last night. There was a great crowd there and the TBMC is seldom as much craic as that.

Where can I get a copy of the Speech by George Bush at the start of Hans Blix and the Weapon's inspector's slot?

Keith

Advertisement