Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout Tactics...

Options
  • 30-03-2001 1:20pm
    Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Gone gold or is it actually in the shops?
    I'm frothing already. I love the satisfying squelchy sound that comes with gunning someone to small red bits with a large fully auto weapon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

It's actually in the shops. Well there's a copy of it in my coat pocket too - hurrah for DVD style cases smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Max, are you in Dublin this weekend ? I've got a some stuff that'll wet your appetite.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I am yeah. give me a call on saturday around lunch -I have to leave while the house is on view so i might call over to you.

... is out at last. smile.gif

Been playing it since Friday and it's excellent - took me three days to do the first six missions, these things are BIG

Could be done faster in realtime mode but frankly anyone who plays Fallout in realtime mode is a blasphemer smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Addicted. I'm playing it as Die hard or whatever, so I can only save at the BOS base. Its bloody tough but makes you play carefully. CT, why don't you leave it on realtime and just hit return whenever you need to switch to realtime. Save the hassle when you're up against a big ****roach only...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Lol they said that about x-com apocalypse....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Otto

Yo Yo Yo my bi-atch'zzzz
    wazzuppp
    u know wat im sayin
    coz i dont
    cheez and onion crippyssssssss
    yeah yeah yeah
    this is the style in New York
    hhhhoooooooowwwwwggghghghghghgh
    did u see that
    where did my face go?
    theres a pink elephant in my bath tub yo yo wat up for real

Hairy Joe say yooo
    Twister say Gayyyy
    Yo wassupp batman
    ur secret identity is safe with me
    pure west
    does anyone know the bat touschae

do u all hate me becoz i iz irish
    English people are gay mother ****azzz-ah
    big up to key boards

yeah baby yeah

im eatin skittles

Marilyn manson plays paul out of wonder years
    and how do i know coz i was kevin yeah baby
    Purple monkey dishwasher YEAHHH
    Apricot
    big up to the nan
    big it up nan
    big it up

icso fatso

Detroit rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!?

I'm afraid not. Who invited the twat?

Did you sit down, write that puerile rubbish and think to yourself - "Christ, its unbelievable how incredibly ****ing funny I am", before w anking yourself unconscious with the current issue of Smash Hits magazine laid out in its vapid glory across your teenage lap. Back down to Earth sonny, there's no room for jokers at Burger King.

Its the sorry tale of the spam that broke the camel's back, of course. People trying to be funny when clearly not, is a pet-hate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Davitt

Hey Maximilian Ottos The Funnies A sshole In THe World!!!

Slipknot Rule!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

its out? good stuff...

i played the demo, which was lots of fun, godammit i love the brotherhood, i was major fan of the other 2 rpg's...

i was little disappointed with black isles failure to improve the graphics a bit more...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

Ah yes , but is it Fallout ? , I mean is it just another Team Strategy or does it have real Fallout feel ? It doesnt seem to have much scope for Pimping your wife etc. etc. , Fallout 2 will always be my baby ,Czars got a point two ,It still looks the dogs dinner , but its the game that counts i suppose

Shrewgar!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

is it a rpg?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

Um , not if the demo is anything to go by. Moreover a Team Straty/RPG hybrid ,RPG wise its got a similar skill system , An rpg sized inventory , but little or no Character interaction and/or plot

Shrewgar!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

I was more interested in the multiplayer , buildin up character etc.
    whats it like?

Advertisement