Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the story with box-office collection

• 07-02-2003 12:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭

I just my first tickets on line, I click box-office as I though I could go into ticket master and collect them

but I says this :

Box Office Collection
    If you have selected box office collection, your tickets will be held at the venue on the day of the event. Tickets are usually available from one hour before the event, but please check the venue information page to make sure. You will need to provide your credit card and confirmation number for identification purposes.

now is there any other way? Can I collect them/they post out if I ask nicely??

as I ordered one for a friends daughter in work, and I dont pertictuarlly want to have to go with them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

I've done this twice before.. generally they''ll just need your confirmation number and name & address to collect the tickets, neither time I've been asked for my credit card

Then again these weren't major events, in one case they didn't even have actual printed tickets, just a list of names and numbers :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Thanks .. but can I pick them up before the gig yeah>?? or are you just talking on the day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Depending on when they receive the tickets... its generally on the night collection tho.

Advertisement