Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with B&W

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hobbes:
    Why don't you leash your pet and attach the leash to the center of town and make it so it can only move in the town by constricting the leash? </font>
    Did that frown.gif
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    Also spirital shield you can charge up really quick by sacrificing children. I normally kill all the kids near the end of the level to boost my belief level up really high
    Oh yea don't sacrifice your priests.
    You get really good points for them but they had adverse effects. .
    </font>
    Cool thanks smile.gif
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Oh yea, put the leash of learning on the pet then train it to put out fires. Then change it to the leash of compassion. It will then be more prone to help the villagers.</font>
    Did that too frown.gif. My prob is hes doing the fields when i need him to do the village or worse the temple. Bah humbug

[This message has been edited by Winning Hand (edited 09-04-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

will have to try that audio thing coz at the moment, im on the second level (still) and im trying to get myt creature realyly good before i step up a gear. however a most annoying bug has popped up. the coyote creature has started a fight in the middle of a village and the game just shudders to a halt. it moves at about 1 frame per 10 seconds. if i goto the temple, it runs fine again, but go back to the fight and the same again.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Im stuck on level 3 and its a right ***** to get the last village converted as while i was coverting them all my poxy villagers starved to death with tons of full feilds around them frown.gif

I had the level beat once and when the Lanys dude came to say i sent him back to the void or something the damm game crashed so im ****ed if im moving on to the next level.

Tested out lev 4 and it looks mad with all the fireballs and stuff but i think my Tiger is to small as he dont seem to be growing much?He is the same size as the ogre in lev 4 but a good bit smaller than the wolf in lev 2-3!

I had him lug the monkey head rocks across the map tho,and his strength is up to 98% and he has only lost 1 fight out of 16 smile.gif

How do i Kill the enemys creatures?

"All your base belong to my Tiger"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Yes, they can puke, but you can't throw it at anyone, so what's the point.

Also, use skirmishes and online games to build up you critter. I would recomend a sandbox programe. You can probably find a link on planet bw.

• Advertisement
Advertisement