Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi Everyone

Options
  • 29-08-2000 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

OK, I feel i should welcome people to the Board... Its self explanatory really - a Bulletin Board where CTYI people talk and stuff - sort of like the list only more organised.
    /me inserts quote hes been trying to get in for ages
    From the Electric Alliance homepage

This enables interaction between members right down to the atomic level - including but not limited to; general discussion, non general discussion, discussion involving generals, disgusting general involvement and involved discontinued generalisations.

Aaaanyway, im still looking for another moderator - John Harvey declined on the basis that hes 'getting out of all that stuff'.

Youll notice that the boards has its own way of dealing with bad language - a censor which can be bypassed with innovative use of lettering. If you feel the need to display immaturity smile.gif

If you have time, i sugggest you check out the rest of boards.ie - i recommend the humour boards, where you can find an accumulation of all the jokes/stories that are hanging around in spam and well known sites in the archives.

Well thats about all for now,

Bye

Adam

[This message has been edited by Asuka (edited 29-08-2000).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I edited it so i could add something in that i forgot... everyone can edit their own messages, its just other peoples messages the moderator can edit...

Advertisement