Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Test

Options
  • 24-08-2000 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭

This is a test.

Another original message from Cloud.

John.
    --

Irish Newspapers
    http://www.irishnewspapers.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Lol smile.gif

Thanks Cloud smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

hello! :)

Heh smile.gif

Thats something you should know... UBBs automatically censor any words which they think are rude smile.gif (including some perfectly normal ones)

You get used to it, and more than that, you generally find ways around the censor, being childish and immature and all the rest smile.gif

Well, I can't get Ashvin's UBB, or the UBB on my IB Chemistry site (our teacher has put the IB Chemistry course onto the internet for us, I don't know why, but it means we don't have to do all the work in class - we can do it at home if we want to) to work properly, so I hope this works.
    *Fingers crossed*
    Here goes

Why is BoIoToCoH (did that get through?) censored. It's only the zoological term for a female dog. This censor is silly

• Advertisement

This is a very official and commercial product - it censors anything that might be found offensive - including (as Roscoe and Kate found out) 'bit<h' and 'c0ck'

However, its not what youd call comprehensive, as marty found out...

Note my innovative ways of bypassing the censor smile.gif
    (And thus |33t5p34k was born...)

A

[This message has been edited by Asuka (edited 01-09-2000).]

Advertisement