Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Settlers 4

Options
  • 05-04-2001 4:18pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

anyone want to tell me what its like and if its worth buying please ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

It's a lot like settlers 3, in fact I struggled to pick out things they'd actually changed, apart from the races. Didn't think a lot of it but Im not a big settlers fan tbh....

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

would you recamend me to buy it though ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Buy Black & White(out tomorow smile.gif) Ya crazy punk.

Well, if you've got Settlers 3, no. If you liked the 2nd one then maybe, theres a demo out tho, I'd suggest you get that.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

ur a millionaire OJ.
    just buy the thing

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Mills, would you be able to tell me where I could find a demo please smile.gif
    I am too lazy, help me wink.gif

Ive had a look and I think I must have gotten confused as there's no sign of a demo, sorry smile.gif

oh
    I was looking forward to one frown.gif
    there was a demo of settlers 3 I think ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

Anno 1482 has been repackaged
    get that instead its cheaper and better than settlers 3
    havent played settlers 4 though
    best get that as well just to be on the safe side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

I heard settlers 4 is pretty much the same game as settlers 3.

• Advertisement
Advertisement