Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boys vs. Girls (vs. Hermaphrodites)

Options
  • 05-09-2000 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I know it's old! I know it's sad, but it MIGHT produce some "fun" arguments! I believe girls are better (I'm a guy). Why? 'Cause they're purty, they're generally smarter (especially in Ireland) and no one in my class is one (my school is full of A-holes)!

Also, Pepsi vs. Coke?
    Vote Coke. The drink that tastes nice.

Sven

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Sven, the reason there is no girls in your school is most probably because DLS is an all boys school. Who says that girls in Ireland are more intelligent than boys? There's no official figures this year (yet), the only figures about it where from the Irish Independent Statistics Office. And finally, yes I do agree that girls are purty, hot, sexy etc. but even still they're not a superior sex.

iMP

Oh, right, forgot about the Pepsi vs. Coke. Coke is the better thirst quencher of the two, Pepsi is just too sweet. And on a similar note: The old flavoured 7-Up (from two years ago) or the new??

iMP

kay
    generalisations here of course

Girls are purdier. most definately.
    guys however are often eisier to get along with. And definately easier to manipulate for my own sordid ends. (which dont tend to be sexual btw, since they're male and girls are purdier.)

This is in general.
    Nothing is absolute.

Ifa has Spoken.

pepsi versus coke

They are both EVILLL i tell you!!

Drink strawberry flavoured organic soya!!!
    it's yummeeeeeeee!
    i'm serious!

if has Spoken

So...

Ok. Guys are easy to get along with (usually), but girls are more interesting to "get along with"... ok I'll stop. What I'm saying is that I know more INTERESTING people who are girls than guys. And I also know some very laid back girls (though not quite as laid back as I can get). How come no-one has commented negatively on my "purty" comment?

Strawberry organic juice is ONE thing... but... "CALEDONIAN CLEAR" RULES SUPREME!

And old 7up was nicer...

Who here likes cheese?

Sven.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by not Twisted_Star:

Girls are purdier. most definately.

I know lots of purdy boys though. boys are just as purdy as we are. But we're the ones who were oppressed for years and years by all you men. dammit. Just for that I think we should win this argument.

Besides. Our hair smells nicer.

Originally posted by lordsippa:

1 Ok. Guys are easy to get along with (usually),

2 How come no-one has commented negatively on my "purty" comment?

3 Who here likes cheese?

Sven.

1 Guys are less complicated to interact with, definately. But girls are better to talk to seriously.

2 We agree. Girls are Purtier, and prettier, and I am the purtiest (but not neccessarilly the prettiest) biggrin.gif

3 I like cheese!! Blessed are the Cheesemakers!!

Susan
    We.

Kate, that's sweet but I'm mad at you for making Lieutenant before me. That means you're my superior officer and I have to obey your orders!! *gulp*

Susan

Looking at that message I have to warn you that if you order me to sleep with you I'll have to sue you for sexual harrassment and gt lots of money.....

Susan

lordsippa wrote...
    How come no-one has commented negatively on my "purty" comment?

Who in their right mind would comment negatively on that? It's true.

Overall, girls "win", hands down. I can go into biological reasons (X-X is much genetically stronger than X-Y), aesthetic reasons ("purdier", as mentioned above), social reasons (generally speaking, they're more social and sociable), etc...

Final analysis? I like girls smile.gif What a shocker, eh? wink.gif

~~
    Ignie Ferroque,
    Ash. - "Non Facete Nobis Calcitrare Vestrvm Perinævm"

• Advertisement
Advertisement